View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 04:05 PM   #115
Janie89

Default STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 13 (Conclusion)

I finally finished the last part of Stripped BY Girls and here it is. I go by Jeepman89 on other sites by the way.

STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 13 (Conclusion)

Judy announced that the scheduled games would begin soon and anyone that wanted to swim would be able to do so at this time. Most took advantage of her suggestion and I did as well. The girls were not shy in the pool. I was groped and rubbed as I swam and a couple with goggles tried to swim through my legs making sure to slap or grab my cock as they went by. We all got out of the pool and awaited Judy's next instructions as she announced, "Let the Games begin!”

I stood there for a moment, not sure what to expect. It wasn’t like I’d been given any kind of instructions other than to serve Cindy and her friends.

“Ready, Peter?” Judy whispered in my ear. All I could do was stand there and shake. “The first game is going to be a game of tag!” Judy said loudly. The girls cheered but also seemed a bit confused. “Usually, when you tag someone, they’re ‘it’,” Judy said as she looked down at my cock, which was still at full mast. “But today, we’ll be working with a point system, and you girls…” She looked around at Cindy and her friends. “are ALL it!” The girls began whispering excitedly. “Some of us already know how to play this game, but for those of you that don’t, here’s how it works.”

Judy began explaining the rules while Millicent and Katie stood at my sides, groping me and probably distracting the young party guests. Katie was gently rubbing my ass, while Millicent gently stroked my cock!
I flashed back to when Millicent had been inadvertently stroking me while applying sunscreen earlier. As embarrassing as this was, it felt fantastic!
I hadn’t orgasmed in a while and my cock was begging for release!
“Milli!” Judy exclaimed, snapping us both back to attention. “I told you! There’ll be time for that later!” To my mixed relief and disappointment, Millicent released my penis as I trembled.
The grins and looks of shock on the party guests’ faces had my heart racing! I again felt my inner exhibitionist awaken, and in that moment, I couldn’t care less that these girls were seeing me completely naked and fully aroused!

Judy now stood beside me and addressed the party guests as she announced, “So, to go over it one more time,” Judy smacked my ass, hard! “Peter’s butt is worth 1 point!” She squeezed my right butt cheek, hard as the girls giggled. “Peter’s balls, located here,” Judy patted the underside of my scrotum with her palm. “are worth 2 points!” My cock jumped up and down resulting in even more giggling from the young party guests. “And Peter’s- well- ‘peter’, located here,” Judy grabbed my cock firmly around the shaft! “is also worth 2 points.” The girls began giggling and laughing wildly as all their eyes were on my dick. Judy continued to speak while holding my erect penis firmly in her hand.
“You know, actuall…“ Judy gave me a few strokes, making me shudder!
“since Peter’s wiener is SO big, let’s make grabbing Peter’s wiener worth 3 points!” Judy gave me 3 more very deliberate strokes to emphasize this point as all the girls gasped and excitedly bounced up and down giggling up a storm.

Judy finally released me and I almost fell over. I didn’t know how much more of this constant grabbing of my cock I could take without finally losing it in front of all these girls. “Millicent, Katie, Beth and I will keep score!” Judy announced, producing a stop watch from who knows where.
“Stay in the grassy area for this one, the pool is off limits for now!” she yelled. “Anyone who goes near the pool will be disqualified.” Millicent and Beth each grabbed a wrist and dragged me to the centre of the yard, while Judy lined up all the party guests. “No covering up, Peter.” Beth reminded me. I was so hard at this point, it wasn’t like covering would do me much good anyway. Katie gave my cock one final tug before stepping back. Millicent and Beth also stepped away, but didn’t take their eyes off of me. I looked back towards Judy, who had the girls all lined up at the edge of the yard. It was a comical scene to be sure: a totally bare naked 17 year old guy lined up against a group of much younger girls dressed in their bathing suits intent on having some naughty fun at my expense.

“I think 3 minutes is a good amount of time for this kind of game,” Judy said as she held up the stop watch. She then raised her hand and held it in the air for a few moments. “Go!” she screamed as she let her arm drop signalling the start of the game.

Sara and Christine were the first to break forward. After a few steps my instincts kicked in and I darted to the side, just as Christine lunged at my penis! I jogged for a few steps until the other girls joined the fray. Thanks to my superior height and speed, I was able to keep a good amount of distance between myself and the girls, but then I hit the corner. In no time at all, I felt tiny hands sliding off my butt! I spun just in time for Kim to brush her extended hand along my cock as it swung out from my body! “Hahaha! Yay!” Kim laughed as I jumped away from her. I ran to the side but quickly found myself running towards the pool!
I slid on the grass to a stop and felt 2 arms slide around my waist. A tiny hand wrapped around my cock and I spun to see Allie with a huge grin on her face! To avoid any accidental touching, I held my arms above my head the whole time, but this had the added effect of giving the girls easy access to my entire body! It also probably made me look ridiculous and emphasized the fact that I was stark naked in this back yard with all these young girls chasing me.

I spun around again as Sally and Sara simultaneously slid their hands down my torso and caressed my cock and balls! I hopped back and turned but Cindy and Kim were there and my penis was grabbed by both of them! Their hands slid down and Cindy managed to hold my scrotum for a moment! I fell back and scooted on my butt for a few seconds.
My cock was grabbed several more times while I scrambled to my feet!
I managed to get up but felt several slaps across my ass as I stumbled.
“1 minute left!” Judy announced.

I made a break between 2 of the girls but my cock was slapped by multiple hands as I passed! I then ran straight for Judy! I felt a few more slaps on my ass as I ran! Judy and her friends were laughing as they watched. They seemed to be enjoying this game as much as the party guests even though they were acting as officials based on their continuous laughter. Judy looked at the stop watch in her hand as
I turned and was tackled to the ground by a few of the girls! I felt my penis and balls being groped and smacked as I lay on my back, helpless to do anything! “Time!” Judy yelled.

The hands left my cock and balls one by one as I laid with my eyes closed, panting on the grass. I opened my eyes to see Cindy, Kim, Allie, Sally, Christine, Sara and the others standing over me. My cock was throbbing and twitching, which wasn’t lost on the girls at all! I sat up as the girls were catching their breath and giggled. “Good job, everyone!” Judy announced. “And well done, Peter!” Judy said, pushing past the girls towards me.

Judy offered me a hand and I gratefully accepted. She helped me to my feet and I brushed grass off of my ass, making the girls giggle. “Here,” Katie and Beth appeared beside me. “we can help with that!” They gently swiped their hands across my butt, removing the remaining blades of grass as they went. It actually felt quite nice to be honest.

Judy, Millicent, Kate and Beth all huddled together as Cindy and the party guests eyed me up and down.
“I got to touch your bum, Peter!” Allie said.
“I touched your peepee!” Kim cheered.
“Me too!” Cindy joined in. “Or should I say his cock!” she snickered.
“I felt his balls!” Christine offered.
I felt the embarrassment wash over me again and wanted to cover up. But again, was reminded that it was pointless. The girls all chattered excitedly as I stood there, cock pointing to the sky, pulsing wildly. I noticed a bit of pre-cum leaking from my dick and tried to subtly wipe it away. As I dabbed it with my finger, it pulled away from my penis in a long string. “What’s that?!” Sara asked. “Did you go pee again? Haha!” Christine asked innocently. Judy heard this and got everyone’s attention.

“We’ve confirmed our totals and have determined a winner of the first game!” The girls settled and excitedly waited to hear the outcome of the first game. “First of all, you ALL did a great job!” Judy said.
“In 3rd place, with a total of 10 points, we have…” Judy paused. “Allie!”
The girls cheered and clapped. Judy raised her hand to quiet everyone.
“We have a tie for 2nd place!” The girls looked on excitedly. “With a total of 11 points…” Judy paused again. “Kim and Christine!” Judy cheered.
The girls again applauded as Christine and Kim gave each other high fives. “And in 1st place, our winner of the first game, with a total of 16 points!….” Judy paused again. “I promise, this wasn’t rigged. The winner- is our birthday girl, Cindy!” The girls all cheered and clapped wildly. Cindy hopped up next to me and bowed graciously. “It was really funny watching your big wiener bounce around when you were running!” she said. “It actually made it easier to grab!” Cindy then grabbed my penis and began shaking it around! The girls watched, mouths open wide as little Cindy shook my hard cock! She wasn’t moving her hand up and down but rather just shaking it in all directions. Still, having a girl touch my penis was exhilarating!

This went on for a few seconds before Judy stepped forward. “Ok, ok! Why don’t you girls swim a bit more while we set up the next game, ok?”she suggested. Thankfully, Cindy let go of my cock and ran to join her friends. She had a firm grip but fortunately, didn’t have any idea what it was she was doing to me. Judy walked up to me with Millicent, Katie and Beth in toe. “Peter!” Judy exclaimed. “You didn’t actually LIKE the girls trying to touch your big wiener, did you?!” She smiled and laughed.
Judy was definitely more knowledgable than the other girls. Millicent stepped beside me. “Yeah! It looked like Cindy was giving you a job! Haha!” “HAND job, Milli. It’s called a hand job,” Judy corrected. “Oh yeah! Haha!” Millicent then wrapped her hand around my penis and began stroking!
Just like before, Millicent happened to quickly settle into a steady pace and was actually giving me a fantastic hand job! I began breathing heavily, tensing my muscles and raising up on my toes! Beth and Katie looked on with wide eyes. Cindy and her friends were busy splashing around in pool, so fortunately, they were missing Millicent jerking me off!
Judy seemed to be momentarily stunned by the sight.

“Ooooooo! What are you doing?!” A high pitched voice squealed from behind Judy. It was Sara, my young neighbor who had seen me the time I went streaking in my back yard! She squeezed between Judy and Beth and smiled when she saw Millicent stroking my cock! “Ooooooooo! Now YOU’RE touching his peepee!” Sara squealed. Judy placed a hand on Sara’s shoulder. Millicent let go, but another string of precum had managed to leak out and stick to her fingers. “Did he go pee again?! Ew! He got it on your hand!” Sara pointed and squealed. Millicent examined her fingers. “It doesn’t look like when he went pee before.” “That’s because it isn’t pee.” Judy said with a sly smile. The girls looked a bit confused. My cock was now throbbing. “It looks like Milli almost made Peter squirt his sperm!” Judy said. Sara stepped up in front of me, reached out and grabbed my penis! “What does that mean?” she asked, squeezing my cock and giggling! Fortunately, Sara wasn’t stroking, just squeezing which actually helped calm my near orgasm. “Haha! Your wiener is really hard! I can’t believe I’m getting to see it up close! When you were in your backyard, I couldn’t see it, but now, I can see ALL of you! Haha!” Judy gestured for Katie to take Sara back to the pool. Katie placed her hands on Sara’s shoulders and ushered her back to the pool.
Sara let go of my cock and turned to go with Katie.

“Peter,” Judy addressed me sternly. “I wasn’t actually sure if something like this was going to happen, but it looks like this is a long time ‘cumming’.” Whether the other girls caught this or not, I definitely did.
Beth and Millicent smiled. “Did you like my ‘hand job’, Peter?” Millicent asked. I didn’t answer. Beth then grabbed my penis and started stroking as she had seen Millicent do moments earlier. Beth’s strokes were sharper and shorter but it didn’t really matter at this point. My muscles tensed and I braced for orgasm! “Beth! Stop it!” Judy scolded.
Beth giggled and let go. “We should hold off for a bit on touching Peter’s cock.” Judy said. “We want it to be stiff for the pictures!”

My heart sank. I remembered that Judy had mentioned pictures before, but had hoped she was joking! “Peter why don’t you go swim with Cindy and her friends while we set up the next activity.” I looked to the pool where the young girls were splashing and playing. “Fine.” I said and reluctantly made my way to the pool. The younger girls cheered as I stood on the edge. “Come on in, Peter! The water’s great!” Cindy laughed. I hopped in and Cindy, along with Sara, Christine and a couple other girls with goggles submerged and surrounded me. I was able to touch the bottom but only on my tip toes, which meant I’d jumped in at the deep end, and it was probably about 6 feet deep.

I started hopping towards the shallow end, but before I could get too far, I felt the groping begin. The water was cool, but refreshing. My raging hard-on was reduced to a semi, but that didn’t stop the girls from grabbing and tugging at my penis. The girls with goggles swam between my legs and attempted to hold me around my waist. Of course, they made sure to touch my cock and balls as much as possible, making it difficult for me to swim. A couple of times, I was tackled under water and felt hands all over me. My ass was rubbed, my balls were touched and my dick was grabbed, squeezed and pulled. I finally gained my footing as I made my way to the shallow end and started walking rather than just treading water. I pushed girls out of my way but tried my best to not touch them if I could help it. I reached the pool wall and turned as 2 girls surfaced right in front of me. The girls pushed their wet hair away from their faces. It was Cindy and Christine.

I spread my arms wide to support myself on the pool wall and catch my breath. Cindy pushed her goggles up and treaded water in front of me. “I can’t believe we’re swimming with a naked boy!” she said. “I know! I got to touch his peepee again!” Christine giggled. Sara and her cousin popped up next to Cindy and Christine. “Great party, Cind!” Sara said.
Her cousin then submerged again. “Thanks! Haha! Yeah! Having a naked boy for my birthday is the coolest thing ever!” Cindy laughed. Sara popped back up again. “Hey guys! Go underwater! You can see his wiener up close!” The girls quickly adjusted their goggles and submerged right in front of me! My arms were still supporting me on the wall, so I couldn’t shield myself! I then felt a small hand wrap around my shaft! I looked down to see Sara holding my penis underwater! She let go and Christine grabbed it! She started moving her hand around and I felt myself getting aroused again! Cindy then grabbed my cock under Christine and they both squeezed and shook it around! Cindy surfaced, laughing. “Hahaha! Hey guys! Peter’s wiener is getting big and stiff again!”

The girls swimming around the pool immediately made their way to the wall where I was resting! I gathered my strength and hoisted myself out of the water and onto the side of the pool. I collapsed onto my back and struggled to sit up. Cindy and Sara popped out of the water and sat on either side of me. I lifted my head to see my hard cock staring back up at me, along with Cindy and her young friends. Cindy poked at my cock with her finger as she said, “Nice wiener, Peter!” All the girls howled at the same time. Sara took the opportunity to slap it gently and said, “Naughty Peter!”

“The next game is ready!” announced Judy. I looked up to see Judy and Kate standing above me. “So are you, judging by the size of your wiener! Haha!” Kate laughed. I stood up and stretched, giving the girls exiting the pool a great view of my fully erect state. The laughter let me know that the view definitely didn’t go unnoticed. Judy grabbed my arm and dragged me back into the yard. She pulled me over to where the girls had laid out several towels and blankets in kind of circle pattern around the yard. Millicent and Beth were waiting in the centre of the circle with- Oh no!- cell phones?!!! Kate picked up 2 leather belts which had been fastened into hoops. “Come here, Peter.” Judy took me and had me stand on the circle of blankets. “Cindy wanted to have a pony to ride for this party but our mom said no.” Judy put her hand on my shoulder. “Get on your hands and knees Peter,” she said matter of factly. I hesitated for a moment, as this would put my ass on full display and, surprisingly, I was still incredibly shy about it. The young girls were constantly snickering every time they got a look at my naked ass and it was very embarrassing to say the least. They were not shy about smacking it whenever they got the chance. Judy pushed me down a bit and I realized I really didn’t have a choice.

I got down on my hands and knees and the girls giggled as I assumed the position. The blankets were actually soft and I was grateful to not have to be on the grass. “Sit back for a second,” Judy said. I did as she said and she slid the belts under my armpits. “Good!” Judy said. “Hands and knees again.” I dropped down again onto the blankets. “Come here, Cindy.” Judy said while still holding the belts behind my shoulder blades.
Judy helped Cindy sit on my back! Cindy grabbed the belts-er ‘reins’, and tugged them. The result was that she actually managed to make me lean back! All the girls cheered, laughed and clapped! “Good job, Cindy!” Judy applauded. “Now, why don’t you take the ‘horsey’ around the track?” Judy gestured to the circle of blankets.

The older girls had the cell phones out and were cycling through them, recording or taking pictures, I assumed. I then felt the hold on the reins shift. Cindy began gently rubbing my ass with one of her hands!
“Giddy up, Peter! Haha!” she giggled and gave me a light slap on the butt!
I began crawling around the circle on my hands and knees. The laughter was loud and instantaneous. Being in this position was incredibly embarrassing! We had done something similar on the playground but with the belts under my arms, this felt somehow more degrading. “He looks just like a real horsey!” Sara cheered. “Yeah he does! And look at his big horse wiener!” Kim yelled. This comment made everyone laugh even more. “Faster, Peter!” Cindy yelped with glee. I then felt her tiny feet on either side of my cock! She held my dick between her feet and began moving them along my shaft as I crawled! I tried to focus on the blanket path ahead of me but this was actually starting to feel really good! I made it back to the start of the circle and Cindy pulled on the belts. “Whoa! Horsey, whoa! Haha!” I stopped and Cindy slid off my back. “Haha! You DO look like a real horsey!” Cindy bent down to look at my hard cock with a big smile on her face.

“Ok! Sara, why don’t you go next?” Judy suggested. Sara was giggling like mad as Millicent and Judy helped Sara onto my back. Sara pulled the belts and I leaned back. “Hahaha! Yay! This IS like riding a real horsey!” she laughed. I continued to crawl. Sara also took the opportunity to touch my ass. I looked up. The older girls were laughing and recording everything! I decided to focus on the path. Half way around the circle, I felt Sara turn around on my back. None of these girls weighed very much, so it didn’t really affect my pace at all. Sara then reached down and grabbed my penis and began stroking me as we approached the start of the circle again! I forced myself to focus on the path! The girls laughed and cheered. “Nice trick, Sara!” Judy clapped. I hit the starting point and stopped crawling. Sara slid down my ass, being sure to rub it as she did.
Janie89 is offline   Reply With Quote