Thread: Fiction: Nude sleepover [FICTON]
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 11:25 AM   #5
littlegrey

Default Chapter 1.2

NOTE: I know it's a slow start, but I really wanna build it up. I don't want this to be a short story where everything happens so fast, but it won't be a really short story either. Please give feedback telling me what you think. Thanks.

After just having blown two loads, I was pretty tired. So I went downstairs and sat in front of the TV. I was still naked, and intended to be all weekend, but that didn't mean that I had to be wanking off the whole weekend either.

I turned on some hospital show, and at some point during it, fell asleep.

I awoke rather suddenly when I heard a sharp knock at the door.

"Jesus Christ!" I shouted. "Who the hell could that be?"

I pulled the living rooms blinds open very slightly. It was my friend, Hannah. "Shit!" I said to myself. I ran up the stairs to my room and threw on my dressing gown.

Another sharp rap came on the door.

"I'm coming!" I shouted in the politest, non-panic sort of way I could.

I rushed down stairs and opened the door. "Hey, Hannah!" I said. At this point I was standing with my head round the door, awkwardly hiding the rest of my barely covered body behind the front door.

"Hey, Tom! What's up?" She said, smiling sweetly. God she was hot. I would!

"Nothin much. Mom and dad are away for the weekend and I'm home alone. What about you?"

"Mom and dad went to the caravan with Josh for the weekend, so I'm home alone too. I actually came round to ask you if you wanted to come round to mine tonight. Just as friends of course. It's just....I'm quite lonely."

Was this actually happening to me? "Sure! Course I'd love to come round to yours!" I paused for a minute. There was an awkward silence. "Wanna come in while I get ready?"

"Sure! Why not?"

She came in and sat on the sofa. I offered her a drink, but she refused. Probably for the best, only had the water in the tap.
I ran up to my room and packed a very quick overnight bag with jeans, t-shirt, toothbrush, socks, iPad and phone. "Looks good" I said to myself.

I walked back down the stairs, fully dressed this time of course, and Hannah and I headed off to her house, just around the corner.

Last edited by littlegrey; 06-26-2013 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Spelling error
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote