Thread: The pool
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 05:20 PM   #1
blackmamba

Default The pool

It was the middle of summer and Chris was on a plane to Greece with his sister and their mum. They would be spending two weeks at a resort where they would spend most of their time chilling by the pool and doing very little. Chris was the younger of the two siblings, his sister was 19 and he was 16. The plane landed and they waited to get off. Once they were in the airport his sister went to the toilet whilst Chris helped his mum get the bags. They had a taxi booked and went to the hotel. After checking in they were shown to their room. The hotel was a 12 story tower by the ocean with amazing views of the surrounding area. It had 3 restaurants, a gym with an indoor pool, two outdoor pools, a spa, tennis courts, an entertainment area in the evening and multiple bars. They would be staying on the 8th floor. Chris and his sister would be sharing a room with two single beds whereas their mum had her own double across the corridor. This meant she wouldn't be kept up at night and could go to bed earlier without being disrupted.

They entered the room and immediately Chris leapt onto the bed by the window. His sister complained but had no chance of convincing Chris to swap. They had an early flight and lunch had began so they put away their clothes and headed down for their first meal. They put their stuff at a table and explored the all you can eat buffet. They each filled their plates and began to eat. Once they were full they began to look through the welcome pack they had been given. It contained a map of the resort, wristbands as it was all inclusive, a schedule for the shows and activities and finally a coupon for each of them to go to the spa for the day.

They planned to have a relaxed afternoon by the pool and returned to their rooms to get ready.
"Ill get ready in the bathroom and you shout me when you're done so i can come out" suggested Chris
"Yeah that's a good plan" agreed his sister, Olivia
He grabbed his trunks and locked the bathroom door behind him. He began to take off his tshirt revealing his toned body, followed by his grey shorts and socks. He grabbed his trunks from the side and pulled them on, securing them with the drawstring. He folded his clothes as he would probably wear them to dinner later and opened the bathroom door.
"CHRIS!" yelled Olivia who was stood in just her bikini bottoms
"I forgot Im sorry" said Chris rushing back into the bathroom after seeing his sisters tits.
Embarrassed he waited in silence until his sister told him to come out. Neither of them said a word to each other as they put sun screen on and packed some stuff to take to the pool.

They met up with their mum outside the rooms and headed to find some sunbeds. They set them up and straight away Chris' mum headed for the pool. Straight away both Chris and his sister put their headphones in and started to watch Netflix. Chris struggled to focus on his programme though and kept thinking about Olivia's boobs. They weren't big but they were beautiful. Chris starred at them behind the privacy of his sunglasses and started to get a slight boner. Before he realised he had a full hard on over his sister and was trying to hide it. He sat up so she couldn't see his lap and he told her he was going into the pool for a bit. He dove into the water and started to swim up and down the pool. He swam under water for a while and timed how long he could hold his breathe for. The water felt cold around him and his boner disappeared. Chris had realised he was gonna have to wank a lot this holiday, as he was constantly aroused by the sight of women in bikinis swimming and sunbathing. After around 15 minutes of swimming her returned back to the sunbeds. He dried himself off and went back to his programme.

A few episodes later the weather began to cool so they went back to their rooms to get ready. They all had showers and put on some normal clothes to go to the restaurant in. After their meal they went to the bar for a few hours before they felt tired from their long day. They returned to their rooms once again and got ready for bed. Usually, Chris slept naked as he had his own room at home, but as he was sharing with his sister he wore an old pair of football shorts. They turned the light off and Chris tried to sleep. He found the shorts uncomfortable and decided to go on his phone for a bit. He put on some music and scrolled through Instagram. Then he suddenly remembered about a website his mate had told him about before the holidays called getdare. He turned on private mode on his phone and looked it up. He began reading through some of the dares that had been posted and started to get hard. He very much liked the website so created an account. Eager to get started he wrote his first post asking for as many dares as possible. He explored the site some more reading some of the stories before he felt began to feel tired. He turned off his phone, excited to see what dares he would be given.

Hope you enjoy the first part of this story! I will try to post a new part for each day of his two week holiday so 14 parts in total. Im unsure on when the next part will be out, potentially tomorrow depending on how I feel and probably if i have a wank tonight as I'm currently undecided, it will probably come down to a flip of a coin!

Likes- Light pain, Toothpaste, Ice, Hidden public, edging

Dislikes- Cum eating, Piss, anal, Harsh pain

Limits- Friends and family, Messy, Shit, permanent, illegal

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
blackmamba is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to blackmamba for this post: