View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #9
messyjeans

Ive done a few bizarre insertions and I still do. You can try peeled banana half, a stick of butter, a chocolate bar make sure its just chocolate no waffer inside etc, gummy bears, rolo's, soft rubber fish baits, marbles. If you really want to pack your ass stay with foods such as the bananas, chocolates, or gummy bears. Dont stick multple sticks of butter up there because they still are slightly hard. Also note the butter melts in your ass and its gonna spray out your asshole everywhere when your ready to expel it.

My personal favorite is the peeled bananas and the rolo candies. The banana's are soft and mushy and really let you get them deep into your rectum. The rolo's are small marble size chocolates with caramel inside of them. Stuff as many of them in your ass as you like, it gives a really full feeling and its really goopy and thick when u expel it, it also makes me extremely horny when putting them in one by one.

Dislikes: Pee, Poop, Short Term, Toothpaste, CBT,

Limits: Illegal, Public, Extreme
messyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote