View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 12:41 AM   #6
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Attempt a small, soft-bristled bottle brush. Try and take an avocado then push it out again right away (or keep it in a short while if you are comfotable with that, technically you shouldn't buuut..) Peel bananas, split them into halves, push as many of those up there as you can, go to the toilet when you're ready for them to come out lube up and try the handle of a broomstick (i was thinking wood not plastic so make sure it is smooth and wont splinter.. hmm, dunno, i might return with more, if you want a better 'dare' out of these suggestions then pump out a randomm number between 1 and 4 and do that one, repeat til you have tried everything.

Oh and its 'bizarre' *is in that kind of mood* and you purportedly can do a hamster. You put it in a carrier bag, place the bagged hamster inside a toilet tube, lube and insert both then pull the tube out but 1.) Cruel to say the least. 2.) Dangerous and 3.) Possibly urban myth rather tham actual practice but i bet you some sick f*** somewhere has tried it.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 03-26-2012 at 12:47 AM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote