View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 07:53 AM   #181
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by apr_ska View Post
This is one I've actually done!

My Mistress teaches classes at loads of health clubs nearby, so I attended one late evening class one night. She was still packing everything up and everyone else had gone (including the other staff), and I was trying to get her in the mood for sex when we got home. She said we wouldn't because she didn't think I tried hard enough during her class, and somehow convinced me to strip and then I had to make up for what she thought was a poor performance on my part during the class before. We ended up having sex in the room after and I was so terrified someone would walk in (still to this day I don't know why I didn't stop, I guess maybe the mood, usually I would've). Turns out since she's a staff member, she had access to the club's programme that notifies your phone if anyone else is in the club/if anyone enters, and the security cameras. So it was actually risk-free, didn't know that at the time though!!
Thats incredibly sexy! That thrill fearing getting caught is an incredible erotic rush

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote