View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 02:16 PM   #1
DaDaTzz

Post How many edges before I can cum?

Hi everyone!

I read that thread and wanted to try it myself

So here are the rules:
  1. Everyone can add up to 10 edges per post every 2 hours or after someone else has posted, you can specify how they are need to be done.
  2. The person who fills up a multiple of 100 posts (eg 100, 200, etc ...) can add up to 100 edges if they want to.
  3. As an option you can also choose to give me a complete dare to do but then you cant add edges from rule 1 or 2 for another 24 hours. I will try to write a detailed report on each and every one of those. I may chose to refuse a dare due to impracticality (btw I live together with my gf) or it violates my limits. If the dare does not violate my limits but I choose to refuse it, the person can choose to give me another dare or add up to 100 edges.
  4. You can set rules that I can accept in exchange of a reduction on the remaining amount of edges

This thread will last at least until August 15 or until I have managed to complete all the edges in this thread. Of course, I am not allowed to orgasm until I have completed all edges and dares. Edges/dares/rules can be added until September 31, let's see how far we've come by then

Have fun!

Likes: edge, tease&denial, light bondage, anal, semi/hidden public, (light) humiliation, forced fem, control, censored, sissification, light cbt, nipple torture

limit: Full public, family, friends, illegal, scat

Toys: lovense hush and lush, gag, buttplugs, chastity cage, 8 inches suction cup dildo, Hitachi wand, cuffs, collar, blindfold mask, penis sleeve, prostate massager, double ended dildo

Last edited by DaDaTzz; 07-27-2020 at 05:02 AM.
DaDaTzz is offline   Reply With Quote