View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 01:16 PM   #38
applebooty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanner View Post
Maybe we can come up with a dare espacially for you. I mean... teddy bears are cute and innocent. Noone would think of something sexual when they see you walking around with one... and yet it is...
I guess, my mind is already working on something.....

Awesome, you really won a big bear once
That might be worth a story!

Would you say, that those teddy bears are more then just (sex)toys at the time you play with them?
I mean: If it was just the feeling that turend you on, it does not need to be a stuffed animal, anything that feels like that would do.
But if it has to be a stuffed animal, that makes me think there is more behind it, something on your mind. Like some sort of little 'role play' maybe.

i.e.: Most people give their teddies a name, as if they had a character of their own. So I can imagine that it might be a turn on playing with them, as if they were 'alive' and would actually enjoy the gorgeousness of your naked body, while you rub them all over it.... erm, I'm getting carried away...

But that would lead me to my next question: Do you sometimes even moan their names?

Oh well, maybe it's just my fantasy and I'm all wrong...
However you see, for some reason I'm really interested in that. Actually I'd like to see those lucky fellas.
If you do, please feel free to direct 'em my way. I'd love a good dare. PM me if you ever come up with any.

It has to be a stuffed animal. I'm not quite sure why...

Yes mine have names. And yes, I have moaned them. If I'm really caught up with it I can't filter what I'm saying but it turns me on.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote