View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 06:03 AM   #14
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
Oh so many replies. I'll start with the level 2 males:

You all can have 100 spanks to each ball. You have to hit hard but you can have 3 breaks. After each breaks you have to change the spanking implement. (no hands, use your fantasy).
Oh my that was hard. Did not expect it to be so sadistic. Yesterday evening i saw this assignment and figured to do it before going to hed.

i started with a wooden ruler. Hitting each ball in turn. 33 times each. Was so painfull i almost stopped around 15, but managed to go on just a bit slower pace.
Then took the first break for about 20 minutes before going to second round.
This time i used a wooden spoon from the kitchen. This time wiser and started slower with the hits leaving a few seconds in between. 33 times each and i was in real pain. Then took a 30 minute break. Balls hurted so much i did not bother to walk, just stayed laying on my bed.
So after 30 minutes i started last round this time 34 each with a stiff leader strip. This was a mistake i guess, because with this i did not hit the intended ball alone but also the other no matter how i hit it. So each ball got double the amount this round. I took it slow again with couple of seconds apart. Almost gave up half way, but got them all done. Actual tears in my eyes and cupping my balls with my hands to manage the pain. After a 30 minute break i took a good look and my balls where bright red and lightly swolen.

This morning i woke up and my oh my. Red and blue .. gues red will turn blue later today. And very sensitive. Walkimg and moving around realy makes me feel my balls.

Glad i did not take a higher level. This was more then i hoped for.

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gitano for this post: