View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 03:55 PM   #1
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Bomb If you don't reply

The idea is for each person to post the following

1. Pick a "vulnerable" participant
2. Describe a dare (within limits)
3. Choose a time limit for a response (between 6-12 hours)

Then if the targeted participant does not reply here within the chosen time limit, he/she must complete the dare as described. To be saved, the person targeted should reply by quoting the dare post that targeted him/her.

Participants vulnerable to a dare post shall be anybody who has posted here in any manner within 10 days of that dare post.

If more than 10 days goes by without a post, the last person to post will be vulnerable - and thus will be the only one who is vulnerable until a next post.

Here's an example of a dare post.
@tiedandmessy
If you don't reply within 8 hours you must:
Give yourself a frosting facial, then a cream pie sandwich, then head dunk in a bucket of pudding.

The dare can be anything, just as long as it's within limits. The excitement here is that we are committing to a possible forfeit, not having any idea what it might be.

You can become a vulnerable participant by either posting a dare to someone or just posting anything at all - like "I'm in".

To make it more interesting, if the "save" reply comes within one hour of the dare post, the participant posting the dare must do the dare instead.

I haven't seen this on getDare (could be wrong) but on umd.net @tiedandmessy made this game and I think it could be fun here! I've changed it to include not just messy dares, hope you enjoy.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ChubbyShySissy for this post: