View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 11:08 AM   #37
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Part 21: Completely Broken, Part 2

Naomi changed from the pink pvc into her pink mesh bodysuit. This always made her feel more exposed as the mesh gave basically zero cover, and the strings can be easily moved to access her ass. Slipped down onto all fours infront of her fuck machine.

A nice slow speed to keep her teased but not over the edge. She took a few pics and a made a recording of herself being fucked. Then i made her talk me through her last 20 or so Tumblr likes. A task like this always made Naomi melt extra, when her slutty side is forced to the front and she has to confront it.

We cranked the speed up a notch and had some dildos on hand. Ass fucked by the machine, hands jerking off palastic dicks, and Naomi sucking off one more. Such a wonderful whore! At this point i don't think there was a single thought in her head, just a pure white hot sissy mush of obedience.

As is often a marker to start wrapping up our sessions, Naomi's phone was starting to get low. This, i decided, was the moment to see if she was completely broken.

Adidas: Having fun slut?
Naomi: !!!!! Mistress ummmmm omg yes
Adidas: Get your only key. Go to the bathroom.
Naomi: Um, Mistress... i... umm...
Adidas: Use your words Sissy.
Naomi: Do i have to?
Adidas: Yes. Stop delaying.
Naomi: Yes Mistress.
Naomi: I'm here Mistress, omg i'm so nervous...
Adidas: Put the key in your lock and show me it's working.
Adidas: Take it out and pull and twist the lock to show me it's properly on.
Adidas: Step forward. Place the key on the seat.
Adidas: Use your locked clitty to push it into the water.
Adidas: Flush. Then show me the empty bowl.
Adidas: Finally smile and say "Thank you Mistress".
Naomi: ....
Naomi: Yes Mistress. Of course Mistress. You know what's best for me Mistress.

The pause waiting for the recording was agonising. I knew she could handle this, but still it was a big test for her to prove it and her submission in such a serious manner. My heart was pounding, i can barely imagine Naomi's!

Naomi: *video attached
Naomi: omgomgomgomgomg
Naomi: I did it Mistress

Just as ordered. Naomi was now locked until i decided to send her a spare key. I'm not a bitch, so we didn't finish there. I made Naomi do a few slave poses exposing her cage, and a cool down task with an ice cube or two. Slowly bringing her out of deep deep slut space.

That evening Naomi was unbeleivably adorable. Lots of kisses and cuddles. Her hand often wandering under her pants, eliciting a slight shiver every time. I love, LOVE, my sissy girl <3 And now we both knew she was completely mine, in body, heart, mind and deep into her soul. The only remaining question, how long would i wait until giving her a key back.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote