View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 04:09 PM   #26
Noc

Lightbulb New toy links and last chance for special requests for level 5 school

So I was recently checking my bigsextoystore links and was alarmed to see my antivirus software posting a thwarted attack message. I've used and purchased from this site multiple times so this may be a false positive, but to be on the safe side, I've changed the links to large toys found on Amazon. (Amazon is actually less expensive for similar products as an added bonus.)

During February, I outlined my general plans for a much requested level 5 course. I will be doing some initial writing in April, but I may not have time to complete the work until I get a lot of free time in July. I'm tinkering with the idea of a general betterment course giving the user more flexible ways to earn credits towards graduation. If you like this idea let me know. If you'd rather see specific school options like my level 8 course please let me know soon before I get too far with my initial writing.

Here are the new links. (Please notify me via PM if any of these links break.)

Update... actually, looking at the new forum rules, I'm not sure posts to amazon for specific products is allowed. Thus please PM me for the list. If I can get confirmation that such links are allowed, I'll repost them.

Love strict and harsh femdom.

Last edited by Noc; 04-01-2019 at 04:39 PM.
Noc is offline   Reply With Quote