View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 07:35 AM   #13
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleriB View Post
Hey everyone, I’ve been absent for a while now, and I’m going to have a week home alone starting tomorrow, so I thought I’d ask for some fun dares or tasks to do while I have to place to myself! I live in a pretty small place with a few windows, and only three rooms.
I will write a report for the tasks here in the thread and I will try to complete as many as I can each day! Feel free to PM me tasks if you don’t want to post here, and if I can’t complete a task for any reason I will PM you! My likes and limits are in my sig, the toys I have available are two butt plugs, a dildo, a bullet vibe, a wand vibe, clothes pins and household stuff, look forward to this week!
For a rule: Dildo in your pussy, plug in ass or panties in mouth. Unless you're doing a dare one item must be in you at all times.
If someone is home and you're not actively doing a dare two holes and if you're on gd and not doing a dare all 3.

Here's a dare to do.
What you'll need:

Wand vibe, 4 pairs of panties, a timer that is both stopwatch and timer.

Steps:
1. Put on all 4 pairs of panties make sure they are tight against your clit.
2. Start the timer and put the vibe on your clit over the panties. The vibe may be on any setting.
3. Once you're on edge look at the stop watch and hold your vibe in place for 1 additional minute, then stop the clock.
4. Set a timer equal to the time it took you to edge plus the additional minute of holding.
5. Take off the first pair of panties, turn the vibe on to the same setting, and put it on your clit then start the timer.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you've taken off all of your panties and then repeat once more with no panties on at all. So if you're keeping track that's 4 times with vibe on clit while you're wearing panties and 1 without any.

You may not cum throughout the entire task, if you risk orgasm you must stop. If you stop or should you cum for any reason during this you have failed. After writing a report I'll issue you a punishment.

Enjoy.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote