View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 06:27 AM   #27
Max1328
Account Banned

Good girl, I'm very satisfied with your report, nevertheless, you deserve a punishment
You are begging for an ass spanking?! Well, the ass cheeks are not a very sensitive part, it's more a funishment. But I'm generous, so start with spanking your ass with your wooden brush, 30 spanks on every cheek in the following pattern: light...hard...hard...light until you reached 30 for every cheek. Insert your biggest plug in your fuckhole between your ass cheeks, and caress those cheeks with your hand.
Can you feel how nice and warm they feel? Watch yourself in the mirror, red cheeks with a huge plug in between. I bet this view makes your pussy tingle and twitch.

That was the fun part, now comes your punishment. Sit down on the edge of your office chair, take your clothing pegs, and put them on your tits. One on each nipple and some in a horizontal line on your breasts, the rest goes on your labia. Attach the pegs on your pussy with tape to your inner thigs, so your pussy is spread open. Take your wooden spoon and spank your inner tighs 25 times hard on each side. Take your vibe, hold it to your clit, and force yourself to cum. You may think that's a relief, but trust me this just makes it worse. Directly after you come, take your big dildo and hit your sensitive clit hard with it.

Imagine a real dick is slapping on you swollen sluthole. You are not allowed to stop before you have edged. Let's see if this treatment brings you to close. After you have edged, calm a bit, take a deep breath, and relax. When you have calmed, fuck yourself with the dildo while removing the pegs of your breasts. But of course, you are not allowed to remove them by hand, you'll use the wooden spatula. You probably want to cum so bad again, but you are not allowed to until every single peg came off from your breasts.

Remove the rest of the pegs from your pussy without open them, just pull them off.
While working you stay naked from the waist below and every time your ass clench on the plug, you have to insert as many fingers as you can in your pussy. Feel how loose you have become after all these dares, does this make you proud? Pull hard on the entrance of your needy fuckhole. Feel the slight burning of the stretch, then release.
At the end of your workday, you will be even looser than you already are.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote