View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 06:44 AM   #7
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Female

dress up in your most feminine, girly attire (shades of pink and lots of ruffles are a bonus!) and wear exaggerated bright lipstick. put your hair in pigtails or a high pony. play “im a barbie girl” and complete as many edges as you can during the song. once completed have as many orgasms as you possibly can during a 15 minute period and tally them up. use the orgasm total number and multply it by 10 and spank yourself at the location of your choosing that many times.

if you feel inclined to do this task and write a report, please post it on your thread or in a blog post! bonus points if you want to take a photo of your outfit or make up choices (doesn’t have to be on you, just laid out of course) to an album. i didn’t see photos in your limits and you had specified not sending photos on kik, so i wasn’t sure where your comforts lie regarding album photos.

i hope this takes your mind off things if you choose to do it!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote