View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 01:52 PM   #112
melbcuteboi

Send a message via MSN to melbcuteboi

It wasn't until my third or forth time sucking another guys cock that I got to finish what I started and blow him until he came as this time there were no interruptions to be had. Just me, him and my mouth on his cock in his car in a dark street. I was sucking away almost deepthroating him at the time as i tried to go further and further down his shaft this obviously had an affect on him and before I knew it or had any warning it was already gone. Straight down the back of my throat and I had barely noticed that I just swallowed another guys cum for the first time while giving head. Luckily there was a warm sensation and nice taste that stayed. I remember thinking wtf do chicks complain about, that was soo fucking hot and easy that its more of a turn on then a hassle... lol

Since that blowjob I've literally swallowed every single guys load that I've been with one exception being when it was quickly placed in to my other hole to take the explosion.

I don't really notice the taste nor is it to quick or do I choke on it, I just relax my jaw just as I know he's about to blow, slightly tilt my head back and ensure my jaw is nice and relaxed with no tongue being used on the cock allowing for the load to have a clear path through my mouth.
melbcuteboi is offline   Reply With Quote