View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 02:22 PM   #4
wildcard2423

Do you think you might have a specific type for a guy? As in, does anything about this guy stand out to the rest of guys you interact with?

It sounds like a very sexual fantasy and something I have experienced recently too.

I had considered myself straight, until my sub (wee_avocado) and I started experimenting with adding a male into our fantasies, and for us both to enjoy him.

I quickly discovered that I enjoyed every aspect of this and that I wanted to fuck the man. I started cumming pretty regularly to the thought of being with a man and my sub.

Thinking back on it all, I think I purposefully blocked myself from thinking about being with a man sexually, as it was something I had not known or considered before because I didn't one a committed relationship with one. But once I let the idea of being sexual with a man fully embrace me, I don't think I'll ever go back.

I still don't have any desire to be in a committed relationship with a man. But boy, does the thought of fucking one get me going.
wildcard2423 is offline   Reply With Quote