Thread: Gender Equality
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 11:36 AM   #12
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissBoi View Post
You may remember that when I sent you the message that I did, I told you that I don't believe female breasts should constitute nudity. I actually told you that I straight up agreed with you on that topic - but as I and several others have attempted to explain, we do not make the law and therefore this isn't something we can change.

You're asking us to ban males from posting shirtless photos? Am I right in thinking that's the outcome you wish to achieve?

Once again, anatomy is not the same as gender. A female breast is just that. It's a female breast. Now I understand believing your in the wrong body, and wanting to change that - but until that body has had surgery on it, it's a female breast. It might be a male inside; but it's a male inside a female body. On this site, due to no fault of my own - a female breast breaks the nudity rule.

It's the exact same as Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Bebo and many more. It's not like we're a small corner of the internet discriminating by following the law! This is the way it is. If you dislike that, then that's a challenge to put to the governments of the world, not this site sadly. We must continue to uphold the law whether we agree with it or not!

Oh Christ really, stop using Genders here. You have no idea what you are talking about. Seriously, start reading into genders and the hurtful things you are saying now.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules