View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 02:46 AM   #14
Plochie

Fun questions to answer. Thank you!

1) You've been late too many times this month and your boss has given you a choice be fired or he can use you to set an example for the rest of the office. You of course desperate to keep your job agree to the punishment. Your boss of the opposite gender then gives you two choices.
A) Surrender your clothes for a week and work in the office naked with the word "Naughty" written on your ass cheeks.
Got no reason for this. I'm naughty.

2) It's been a bad month and you find your a little short on your rent. Your roommate is understanding but insists you must be punished to teach you to be more responsible. So she let's you decide between
B) Being the entertainment at her next party. This will include a uniform of her choice including nudity, cross dressing, or pet play. It will also include complete obedience and any disobedience would result in punishment and possible eviction.
Anything is a little too much. It will be too much suffering.

3) Uhoh you pissed off a genie. You are plagued by bad luck until you appease the genie. To make amends you must complete one of two tasks.
A)Bear the genie's offspring. He assures you your gender does not matter. If you are male he will simply give you a female body for the gestation period.
Everyone goes through that. I think I can manage.

4)You've been bitten by a rare poisonous insect. The good news is that there is not only one cure but two. The bad news both are unpleasant and failure to treat will lead to death. The doctor gives the two treatment options.
B) Stuff your anal cavity with an equally rare earth worm. This treatment lasts only eight hours, but the doctor regrets to inform you it will leave you incontinent for up to three months afterward thanks to a secretion the worms create.
This seems less gross. At least I don't have to bear with the taste.

5) Looks like vampires and werewolves exist and sadly they aren't very fond of humans. But do not worries as they will spare you as long as you pick a side and prove your loyalty. Unfortunately you are unlikely to enjoy the tasks, but lucky for you there is still a choice between which species you will bow down to.
A) Werewolves- To prove your loyalty to a werewolf if simple. You simply have to be fucked by their Alpha wolf. Problem is that he is known to enjoy shifting near orgasm and knotting humans. But he is known to be a gentle lover except for that little habit.
Family is a limit! I'll brave through it!

1,000 votes challenge

My profile --> Here || Sexmap --> Here

Not looking for Dom right now.
Plochie is offline   Reply With Quote