View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 06:04 AM   #9
joannasmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSlave85 View Post
Hi,
can you tell us a bit more how your Daily Life shows your BDSM Lifestyle? You are saying your household helpers know about it, your children also.
I was always facinated from the idea of 24/7, but never found somebody who actually lifes it.
Hi,

This is a very interesting question and something which has always been unique topic to discuss. We have started our BDSM journey about 20 years back, so been in this for a really long time, when Kevin and I were novice and just exploring. When we started, I was a sub and he was a dom from starting. Over the period of our journey, he has developed into a more experienced DOM while I have taken a Switch role, you can say only sub to Kevin but Domme to everyone else. This also probably complimented me as I grew in my professional journey and started leading larger teams.

For the daily life, we used to regular go to 1-2 BDSM activity sessions, have hosted interested females we have known through friends who wanted to experience the BDSM lifestyle and willing to join us after initial meets. We also have had an opportunity to regularly meet new females, of different age groups from 18-40, who we have had 3 months to even couple of years of BDSM relation, where we used to meet every week for session.

Given how we have the BDSM room at home, and the helpers at home and people we have hosted, all of them were made to sign NDAs to make sure none of the details go out as it is important for our privacy and anyone who visits us.

For the children, there was a time when our oldest son found his way to the BDSM room and saw everything which was inside, unattended for about 10-15 mins. It was our mistake where we forgot to lock the room before leaving the house. When we came to know about this, we talked about this with him, he was 15 at the time and told him we will share more once he is old enough. As all our children turned 18, which was very recently, we shared with them about our lifestyle, the room and at the moment about bringing Anita into the family. They are clearly taught on that this is a lifestyle and needs proper training. As they are of age, they can always come to us with questions, which they do lot of times either to me or to their dad.

Thanks,
Joanna

Mail: [email protected]
Discord: joannasmith25
joannasmith is offline   Reply With Quote