View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 05:56 AM   #29
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

A few questions for the guys!

Did you get spanked as a child? Yes I did

If yes, did you benefit from it or do you resent your spanker? No my parents always just did like one swing.

What is the most disturbing thing that turns you on? Hmmm I guess would drinking another guys piss.

Would it be legal for you to perform your wildest fantasy? Nope it wouldn’t be.

If you began masturbating with the object to your left, would it make you cum? No it’s a plant lol

Have you ever gotten drunk and done something embarrassing? Nope not really

If yes, what?

Would you rather, be caught every time you masturbated by a parent/sibling or announce to your family every time you were about to masturbate? hmm tough choice but I guess I’d have to go with the first choice lol.

Do you get aroused by inanimate objects such as chairs, etc? I get turned on by worn socks and shoes.

If you could suck yourself off, would you? Oh yeah I would

Where did you buy/get the underwear that you're wearing right now? I got them off of amazon

What would your reaction be if your parents/siblings had just gone through your whole computer: Pics, videos, documents, internet history etc? I would be mad at the invasion of privacy and horrified at what they might have seen.

If you stripped naked right now, would you get embarrassed? Nope

What's the minimal amount of clothing you'd wear in public? I’d go out in public wearing just a pair of pants/shorts.

Have you ever been caught looking at another guys dick at a urinal? Nope though I’ve never put in much of an effort to do so lol.

Has anyone that wasn't supposed to, ever seen you with an erection? Not that I know of.

What was the most awkward erection you've ever had? I got one at the beach once while in my swim trunks.

Do you feel better being treated like lesser of a person? Sometimes depends on the scenario.

Type in 'X' into your browser and copy and paste the first website that shows up: No website showed up.

If you inserted an object into your ass right now, would it come out clean or dirty? I think dirty but you never know lol.

Would you go out in public looking the way you do now? Nope I wouldn’t.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote