View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 02:23 PM   #4
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaster View Post
You have a Real Life Dom that does not know about GD, nor will he?? So you will be cheating on your current Dom?? You put the D/s dynamic to shame. A D/s dynamic relationship is supposed to be stronger than a vanilla relationship. Don't discredit yourself by cheating.

For anyone who chooses too question this can read this:

First off... please don’t ever judge me or try to “shame me.” You know nothing about me or my story, please do not act like you do. If you must know... my “dom” is my in real life friends with benefits who I have tried many kinks with over several months. He does not actually hold the label of my “dominate “ but my best friend and a friend whom I share sexual encounters with. However that being said, we have zero commitments to each other, we are not in a relationship or dating. He is seeing other girls, I am seeing other guys. I refer to him as my “dom” because I have written many blog posts about him thus it’s
Simply easier to refer to him as my “dom” however regardless you have zero right to judge me. It’s people that judge others that shame this community not those trying to have fun. If it’s not what you’re into, don’t respond to my ad. However it’s truly no ones buisness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Post
If I were you I'd try and understand peoples actual situation before throwing stones my friend.

As someone that considers myself a good kink practitioner she isn't doing anything wrong. But hey, maybe that's because I've taken the time to get to know her and understand her situation.

What I find puts the lifestyle to shame is people that jump in and judge without taking the time to understand the full facts.

Shame on you.

This is one hell of a girl, and she deserves the very, very best Dom. Anyone that gets to know her will not be disappointed.

Good luck in your search my lovely x

MastersVoice.
Thank you always for defending my honour 💞 of course if I had my pick you’d 100% have my sub heart. 😘