View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 03:57 PM   #1
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Female 19/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in any place

19/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in any place

Have you been looking for a pretty sub that’s extremely submissive and lovable? You’ve come to the right ad!!

**For starters, please read all of this!!! Application I find that don’t will immediately be dismissed! When applying for an Application please PM me with the subject line reading “Application - (kikname)” so I can message you if I see fit!**

I’m looking for a Dom between the ages of 20-40 years old. Of course if you’re not this age range you can still apply its just preferences someone closer to age than me! I am a girl who craves structure and routine. I want someone who will act as a “parental” figure for the little in me. However, I’m also a cute filthy slut who craves to be degraded and humiliated. So I need someone who can play both roles. Just to let you know I want to get to know you: This process may take months before we move into any play so you have to be willing to be patient!! This also means, although I love degradation calling you things like "Sir" Or "Daddy" may take time for me.

About me:

I’ll tell you a bit about myself, all of my likes dislikes and limits can be found in my signature!! However personality wise I’m a sweet kind girl who loves to have a casual conversation. I enjoy a lot of kinks and for the most part I’m down to try anything once! I am NOT opposed to pictures and videos, however those take time and trust which has to be gained! This also goes with degradation, I love being called a slut and a whore however, don’t expect to call me it right away. I need to know you and get the feel for you.

I am very busy, I’m a college freshman as well as I work 20 hours a week. I have been able to make it work, and with enough passion it could! However I also have an IRL dom, he does not know about GD nor will he! However whatever he says goes first, he always comes first! You must be okay with this!!

How you can apply is simply message me like above.. Subject line reading

"Application - (Kik name)"
Please answer the following:

• A little about you:
  • Why you think you're a good dom?:
  • How many girls have you dommed?
  • Your likes dislikes and limits:

I'm not looking to rush this process so please don't expect that!! I will take months if need be I'm just putting it out there so I can start my search <3
The following 2 users say Thank You to Peachybaby for this post: