View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 12:51 PM   #7
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
What would it take for you to?
  1. 1.
  2. Be tied up head to toe with your genitals locked up and forced to watch people having sex right in front of you for a full 24 hours

Long as I know and trust you a lot, I would be fine with this.
  3. 10.Orally have to wake a different person each day for a month Proof that they don't have STD's and a set order of each person and trust.
  4. 7.Be a human candle stick: tied upside down, knees at your head, with a lit candle in your asshole besides a dinner table with people enjoying their meal Long as it's consensual for all involved and in a safe place and a fire extinguisher is nearby and nobody has electronics.
  5. 9.Show your butthole to a random person right now
    This will never happen.
  6. 13.Have your genitals sewed up: labia sewed together / ball sack sewn over your penis Death. On my and whoever suggested this' part.
  7. 12.Have a cock in your mouth for 12 hours (no deepthroat, no sucking, just hold it in your mouth) marriage and a lot of convincing along with doing it while I do. (So now we need two willing people plus me and whoever suggested it.
  8. Go to sleep with your face completely covered in peanut butter Now I want to try this. Need some alone time overnight.
  9. Ask the next random person you see on the street: "do you want to fuck me?"
    Blackmail.
  10. 11.Have your face permanently covered in sperm for a month. Fresh sperm added 3 times a day Blackmail.
  11. Poop in a diaper while doing your grocery shopping Trust and someone to push me to do it.
  12. Have "Anal Fuck Slut" tattooed on your ass Find me a different reputable tattoo artist and pay for it.
  13. Walk around town 'wearing' only very realistically body painted clothes

I actually may try this.
For bonus points: put them in order from easiest to hardest.
See numbers beside for easiest to hardest. Some of these suggestions towards me may end in disastrous results.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote