View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 09:38 AM   #34
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Not seeing a lot of progress. :/

Your daily rubber band snaps to your clit in the morning are now increased to 25 minus qualifying marker stuffing from the previous day...

Qualifying markers to subtract are now session based not per day. You may subtract the session maximum for each hole provided it is 5 or higher when calculating your daily snaps. You must take a proper break between sessions, where you stop playing and go do something else for a while (taking your mind off that needy, greedy holes of yours).

As a quick example, say for one day you do two stuffing sessions: the first with 10 markers in your cunt, and the second with 6 markers ass and 4 markers cunt. In this case your snaps the next day are 25 - 10 - 6 = 9 snaps.

Let me know if you need any clarification.

Azyliux
"Not seeing alot of progress" lol lies!!! Okok I forgot to be updating my thread enough.. I did 1 rubber band snap (yesterday?) Because I fit 10 + my plug and then 11 in my cunt agaiN a few hours later 2 days ago.. 11 was still overstuffing for sure lol... but i still wasnt sore lol if anything it just makes walking feel more pleasurable after.. so that was 21 markers in the day and just 1 snap to do the next morning lol I wished I'd fit 1 more. Even though the plug should count for something lol!! But noo..

And then yesterday I did nottt stuff because i wanna take a little break in the week lol, but I was made to stuff my plug insiide (I kinda asked for it lol) and made to edge once, and then do half of my rubber band snaps before sleeping and the other half when I woke, uppp!! So mean lol. But j did itt. I did 13 last night and 12 this morning. Last night on my 3rd rubber band snap I accidentally did it so hard I gasped and the effect lasted for a few minutes lol I was noT thinking enough when I did that one, it was so so painful lol insanely intense. I reaally didn't wanna do the 12 when I woke up lol i was thinking of how painful the 3rd one was.. but I did them and then took out the plug after. In the end it feels like pleasure for my clit lol in the moment definitely pain though

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 16!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote