Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 04:29 AM   #33
Luffy90

Spoiler:
Sorry for the long break between the Chapters :(

Chapter 23

Lucy took the phone and nervously spun the app. She knew that the dare she just gave to Ashley probably changed the game up a bit, making it easier for the others to follow up with giving similar dares.. “A dare... from Luke.”

“Ready for this one Lucy?” Luke said mockingly. “Your dare is to go to one of the furthest away neighbours in the nude, and tell them that you passed out at a party and woke up like that. Then ask them if they have something you can wear and let you call a friend to pick you up. Then we can come pick you up in Ashley’s mom’s car. Is that alright Ash? I assume you are allowed to borrow it from time to time?”

“Sure, it should be fine for this short drive.” Ashley answered.

Lucy wasn’t really surprised anymore about how far the dares could go, but she was still unsure if she would dare to do this. “I don't know about this guys...” She looked at the others, one by one.

“It’s not that hard really if you think about it.” Ashley tried to be supportive. “You just have to expose yourself a little bit, and i’m sure most of the families around here would not hesitate to help a young naked girl in distress.”

Lucy sighed. She tried to gather some courage and stood up and walked towards the door. The others followed close behind. She looked out the window and the weather was still as bad as it had been all night. “How far do i have to go?”

“Do you see that white house around the corner at the end of the street there?” Ashley pointed.

“Yeah?”

“I don’t think i’ve ever met the people who live there, which means they shouldn’t know me or have ever seen you around here before. So that should be fine.”

“Okay...” Lucy placed her hand on the handle and slowly opened the door. The rain was pouring down outside, and she could not see any movement around anywhere nearby. But her feet refused to move. “I'm sorry... i don’t think i can do it." She paused for a few seconds before closing the door again. "I’m gonna forfeit the dare.”

“No problem Lucy.” Ashley placed her hand on her shoulder. “At least i’m not the only one who have to do something after the game now.”

They got back around the table again.

“My turn then.” Luke said and spun the wheel. “Shit!... it’s another group dare.”

Ashley passed him the dare jar, and Luke pulled the next group dare.

“Let’s see...” He unfolded the paper and read it out loud. “Put all four names in the wheel app, then roll. The person who get’s chosen will receive oral sex from the other three in a rotation of one minute each, starting with the one who drew this dare if he or she is not the chosen one. If the person who drew this was chosen, then the person to the left will start. This will go on until ten minutes have passed, and the one giving oral cannot stop even if the person who receives it is cumming.”

Nobody said anything, but they all looked at each other nervously while Luke plotted their names in the phone and spun it.

The second the wheel stopped, Luke announced it. “The one who will receive oral sex from the others for ten minutes is...”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: