View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 03:23 PM   #531
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
At this point, I pulled up a chair, got my toasty nuts and a big can of soda. Settling in for the entertainment.

Such a good, good girl, following all these orders to the letter even though they confused you. *strokes the wicked kitten*

10 out of 10 reviewers say they'd watch the show again. And one must always be supportive of their feet. That's why heels are banned. Bad heels. Good feet.

That report was...spectacular, Princess. *scratches kitten behind its fluffy ear* Good girl.
**purrs happily!**
I live to please! =^-^= I mean, sometimes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Most definitely popcorn worthy. Great job
Thanks Bd!
Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
Oh no. Oh no oh no. I can't stop giggling. Send help! Luna doing tasks to the letter at 75% mischief is just too much!
I am very diligent in my tasks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliation_sub View Post
It looks like someone needs to give Luna a very clear punishment for her bratting.

Now, if I were a girl or sissy, I would order Luna to gag herself (her mouth only gets her in trouble), bend over her bed, and spank herself 10 times ... hard.

Too bad I'm not a girl/sissy. Where would I ever find an absolutely adorable (and possibly feline) girl to give Luna such a task?
=0-0= wait... I can see where this is going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Hi, Luna! Your bratting is absolutely adorable and I love it.

But on an unrelated note, I just saw this, through no prompting at all, and gosh, that sounds like a great idea, you should do that! In fact, it's now a task, you're welcome! <3
I saw where this was going =-_-='''**glaresulk** uggghhhh! =>-0='' added to my list to do asap...**huff!**

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote