View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 01:44 PM   #145
Marquise

1. What type of underwear do you wear? Panties lol. Mostly boy shorts or string styles.

2. How many pairs do you own?
No idea, and I'm not going to count. 50+

3. Do you have pairs that are frayed or have holes in? Yes, but I use them on my period, since they are trashy already it doesn't matter if they get stained (when they do and I can't remove the blood, I just throw them off)

4. How often do you change them? When I wake up, after peeing. And then everyday I shower (sometimes I'll shower after breakfast, and even having only put on the new pair a few minutes ago, I'll still chance.... It's one of my quirks).

5. Any underwear with unusual pictures on? (Describe) I've got one with Superman logo on the front and one with batman on the back (which leads to the joke I often tell my friends: "Batman goes in the ass and Supes on the cunt").

6. Any underwear with words on? (describe) I've got one with the words "love" and "faith" repeated all over (my gramma bought me those lol, I'm not religious. they are really confy to sleep).

7. Have you worn underwear of oposite sex? Never.

8. Are you wearing any now? Yes, simple blue string panties.

9. Do you go comando often? I never have.

10. Have you ever lost or left your underwear anywhere? (describe)
I once forgot my favorite black panties in a hotel room, does it counts? R.I.P. Blackies, I still love you.[/QUOTE]
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote