Thread: Gender Equality
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 02:59 PM   #24
foxboy21

A couple of quick question(s) on implementation of the new "no nipples" rule:

Is there going to be some period of grace on this? A lot of people have avatars which conflict with his rule. Many of them only log into this site once a week/month/once-in-a-while, and aren't going to be aware of the change until they log in (and maybe not even then unless they go searching for it).

Also, since nudity includes all nipples now, and we are not allowed to link to external sites containing nudity, if it now against the Getdare rules to like to our Kinttalk profiles, if they have an avatar with nipples showing? Again, some people have these links in their profiles, and could be caught by surprise by the rule change.

I'm not trying to make any comment on the rule change; just seeking clarity on what is and isn't now allowed.

Thanks
Foxboy21

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched