View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 09:04 AM   #23
bourbon2k15

Default check in 4

8th response: +10min, 30 smacks on each tit w/ wooden spoon
--The vibrator has started to run lighter than normal so sir has requested that i finish this round and then put in new batteries so that we're at 100% power for this. The first 10 smacks were okay, I put them on the tops of my tits, then 10 on the undersides, and then the other 10 everywhere else. I did not spank my nipples as I'd like that to be a specific dare. I did cum 3 times in a row, i'm softly crying but Sir doesn't care. He said I will do this dare until no one responds anymore. ~ End time: 10.25 / Orgasms: 20

9th response: +10min, 10 pussy spanks w/ wooden spoon, Toothpaste on tits during smacks/vibe time (Pussy spanks will be with a flipflop should the response not specify).
-- I knew this one was going to be brutal. I put the toothpaste onto my tits, the fan in the room being kept on in the background but not concentrated on me. I feel a breeze and everytime the fan so much as turns in my direction the burn makes me bite my lips - happy.
My clit is already so sensitive and when I spread my legs my clit is put on display. These spanks are to be given before the 10 minutes so I laid on my back with my legs spread. Sir gave me the wooden spoon from the last response and watched me as I landed 10 hard spanks. I didn't think I was going to be able to cum after the spanks, them leading me to cry full on. I was wrong, I came as soon as the vibrator was taped back into place and turned on. I continued to cum, on my back with my tits burning more every time the fan turned in my direction. I came 4 times by the end of this and was trembling as I rolled into the 3rd response for this round ~End time: (Spanking took 5 min): 10.42a / Orgasms: 24

10th response: +10min
--I don't know if I like the fact that there wasn't a special request but Sir took it upon himself to pour the tealights on me during this 10 minutes. They burned, of course, and I came when the wax slid from my asshole to my pussy. Sir says it seems like i'm going to get away with not having to do my other 10 pussy spanks for returning 10 minutes late to the dare - I hope none of you read this too well and continue to forget I came 3 times this time ~ End time: 10.52 / Orgasms: 27

I am returning late, again
Returning: 11.05

Looking for: 2 pussy spanking requests
(remember, no more than 10 spanks)

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote