View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 03:24 PM   #32
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Alrighty, since this turned out quite a lot better than expected, I thought I'd share my own experiences as well.

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?

Oh, yes. I have a very weak bladder and social anxiety so growing up I have peed my pants in many locations, not the least of which being at school. One time in 6th grade I fancied myself a ninja trying to get from the classroom I peed in (it was empty) to the bathroom without being spotted.I was successful, until I realized I'd left my bag with the spare pair of panties in the classroom and had to perform the ninja course all over again.

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?

So you'd think that as an adult I'd grow out of having accidents - and you'd be wrong. Especially because I live in the basement, in the mornings, I've had more than a few close calls running from the basement to the bathroom on the second floor.

Also, ever have that feeling where you've been out all day and didn't have to pee at all, only to find that once you step into your house your bladder suddenly feels like it only has the capacity of a premature infant? Yeah.

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?

No, but I've been caught topless by an elderly in-home nurse.

4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?

Not exactly "caught," as my mother's nudity doesn't really bother me.

5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?

On occasion I'll be on Skype with Monkey and then my mom is within earshot just as Monkey says something like, "May I go potty, Mommy?" She hasn't mentioned anything so I hope it means she wasn't paying attention

6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?

No yikes

7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?

Nope

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?

No, I'm pretty sneaky like that.

9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?

Nope

10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?

I've done it, but I've never been called out on it.

11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?

Not a date, but definitely on outings with people I was hoping to befriend. (They didn't know about it though)

12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?

So, one time I farted in the kitchen and my mom smelled it and thought it was my cat. She started going on about how we needed to change his diet because he was having bad farts and I was just nodding my head and keeping quiet.

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?

Ugh. So. Often. One time I was so broke that I just had to leave all of my stuff at the counter and go home empty-handed. #collegelife

14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?

One time I wasn't paying attention as I was storming out of a hospital due to some crap about the appointment being canceled (not my fault) and fell down three steps, landed square on my knees, and people just moved around me like a school of fish. Quite dickish of them, actually.

Also, I have a chipped incisor from slipping on some icy marble steps as a kid It's since been repaired, but I have to be careful of how I eat.

15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?

No, I'm rarely drunk, but one time I was consoling my ex-boyfriend all night because he was feeling suicidal. I started falling asleep despite my best efforts to stay up, and was sorta dreaming about pigs. I woke up to a confused text from him because I had texted him something like "I love cute piggies"

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?

I try not to talk behind people's backs!

16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?

One time I was typing out a pissed off text message to my mom because someone had left period blood on the toilet seat. But I instead sent it to the person whom I was suspecting did it by accident. That was when I learned she had a hysterectomy and that she couldn't have done it. It was also when I learned to start checking to make sure I was sending angry texts to the right person.

17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?

No, I'm actually quite neurotic about that.

18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?

All the time.

19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?

I have PCOS and used to have ridiculously heavy periods. Bleeding through my jeans became something of a problem.

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?

Just burn my computer, phone, and journals.

21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?

One person may or may not have a video of me masturbating, face included. What he did with it, I'll never know.

22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?

Never.

23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?

In middle school there was this older student who used to check out my ass and my tits bouncing when I walked down the stairs. So I started, like, trotting down the stairs to get his attention and a couple of my friends thought I had like a gait problem or something. Sigh I was such a dork, it makes me cringe to think about it.

24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?

In elementary school I swore UP AND DOWN that Wednesday was spelled, w-e-n-d-s-d-a-y in a classroom spelling bee.

25. Have you ever been in jail?

No, but I've been manhandled by a school guard before.

26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?

So one day I'm wearing an outfit that I'm feeling pretty confident about. I get quite a few people looking at me while I'm walking around the mall and I'm like, "Wow! I must look really good today." That's not a typical feeling for me so I'm all happy and smiling at people and shit. I get home and realize that not only was my zipper down, but everyone could see my bright sea green panties. FML.

27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?

Yes, but he was just washing his hands. FFS lock the door!

28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?

I'm used to signing off with Monkey on the phone saying "I love you," but one day I was talking to a nurse and accidentally said "Love you" when hanging up with her.

29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?

Nope!

30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?

This is actually pretty embarrassing because I was a bit attracted to my college math teacher, until I got a new pair of glasses (I hadn't been wearing any glasses for the first 1/2 of the semester). Then I realized...I didn't like the way he looked at all!

31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?

Oh, lots. As a kid I used to crush really hard on Raymundo from Xiaolin Showdown, Numbuh 4 and Numbuh 5 from Kids Next Door, countless anime and manga characters, Lord Zuko from Avatar, and No Face (after he stopped being that weird gluttony demon) and Haku from Spirited Away. I was...very sheltered.

32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?

No, but one time a couple of friends and I ran out of a restaurant after being seated, once we found out how expensive the food would be.

33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?

Nope, but one time a certain Monkey spilled a whole mug of iced tea on the table (and me) when we were at Chili's The server was super cool about it so we tipped her extra.

34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?

Never really dated.

35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?

Nope!

36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?

Nope!

37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?

The bridge of my nose. So. Painful.

38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?

Yes, I don't trim or shave so sometimes it gets snagged by my panties.

39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?

Ughhhh yes.

40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?

Same as Ice Maiden, I've had to waddle all the way downstairs to get a roll.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote