View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 10:19 AM   #14
Nikkii

Quote:
Put on a sexy thong and a light coloured pair of jeans. Pull the thong up so that it is visible above your jeans.*

While out, make sure you keep drinking plenty of fluids, making you very desperate to pee.

When you are very desperate, leak pee into your thong for 2 or 3 seconds then stop. Go and find a toilet, pull down your jeans and empty your bladder straight through your thong.

When you have finished peeing, do not wipe, just pull your jeans up and carry on with your day with your wet thong under your jeans.

Done today
i took a longer walk today. Before i went out i drank as much as i could and sliped into my light jeans. I walked till i really needed to pee and was near a toilet and started „leaking“ for 2 seconds but trying to let out as less as possible.
In the end there was a spot between my legs and a little bit on the side of my legs. But when i was standing straight it wasnt too obviously yet. So i rushed into into the toilets got into a stall pulled down my pants and as you wished pissed through my panties.
They were made out of quite thin material so not too much could get soaked in
i wiggled my butt and waited a bit so a few pissdrops bould get out before i stood up and pulled up my pants.

It wasnt really visible … but just to know i walk around in pissed pants was kinda really weird and i felt like everyone was watching when i got out …
i walked home like this with a cold wet feeling around my pussy at all times.
I caught 2 guys looking onto my crotch and they MAYBE noticed?! I dunno they smiled …
i tried to rush from them away as fast as i could. I felt exposed since i was in public with the wet feeling. Not much else happened on the walk home except me looking like a paranoid girl looking all around. The walk took around 20 minutes. At home i changed my clothings and cleaned myself up.

risky/(hidden)public, humiliation, creative dares, toysex, sex, bondage, blindfold, spit, cum and cumming :3

dislikes(but able to do):
anal, pain, piss, edging, messy

limits:
friends, family, scat, permanent, recordings/photos, bleeding, animals, underage, bareback if not choosen by me

toys:
dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, buttplug, doublesided dildo, nontransparent contact lenses and blindfold
Nikkii is offline   Reply With Quote