View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:32 PM   #35
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 13

The new girl

Chapter 13

Maria: “Truth - Did you enjoy yourself at your last dare?”
Laura cannot believe that Maria asks such a question. How could anyone enjoy masturbating in front of other people and be filmed. Of course she did not enjoy it: “No”
Maria: “Are you sure?”
Laura: “Yes! It was not funny to lay there naked.”
Carol: “Strange, from my view it looked like a girl that was more than just a little turned on.”
Complete silence from Laura.
Jessica: “Maybe we shall watch the video, and then you can have a look for yourself.”
Laura: “NO!” she definitely did not want to watch that video. “Please, do not show the video.”
Maria: “So you will continue to claim that you did not enjoy yourself?”
Laura start thinking as she realizes that they know: “They know that I had my best time ever. And maybe, only maybe, I could have experienced my first orgasm, if I had continued masturbating? No – it could not be, it must not be true…”
She now has two options, either she continues to lie to them (and herself), this will likely resulting in them putting on the video. Or she could admit that she was turned on. She knows that there is only one way forward: “Yes, I did enjoy myself…”
Maria: “So you just lied to us?”
Laura is so ashamed: “Yes – I’m sorry…”

The next is Carol: “Dare! Perhaps it can teach you not to lie!”
Laura is jumping and looks straight up at Carol, and whisper inside herself: “Not that - no more dares.”
Carol: “Roll 3 dices and sum up that number. Show your naked butt, bend over and ask one of us to spank your butt that number of times.”
Jessica finds the dices and hands them to Laura.
Laura takes the dices and begs: ”Please… noo…” She had not been spanked for some time now, but she still remembers how bad it hurts. Laura reluctantly throws the dices. She gets a 3, a 4 and a 6, not the result she had hoped for. She sums up the numbers in her head and speaks: ”13…”
Carol: “Now who is going to do the spanking?”
Laura start to think: “I do not know - does it matter? It cannot be Carol, she looks so strong, and Maria she has been having this evil smile on all night. She will go for Jessica.” She tries to speak, but is unable to.
Carol: “Come on – you have to ask one of us to spank you.”
Laura pulls herself together: “Jessica, ppll… please spank me…”
Jessica: “Sure I will. Now lower those pants and bend over the table over there”
And there she is once more, standing in front of the other girls about to do an embarrassing dare. Laura decides to just get it over, so she opens her pants and turns around, lowers the pants and panties to below her butt and bends over the table.

Jessica walks towards Laura, as she turns her head and smiles back at Maria and Carol. Jessica gets close to Laura, and puts her hand on Laura left buttock and starts to felt it. Jessica think for herself: ”What a nice, soft and smooth ass.”
SMACK – Laura feels the first hit: “Ouch”. It is not as bad, but she knows that it will be worse.
SMACK SMACK SMACK – Jessica hits harder now, and Laura starts to feel her butt.
SMACK SMACK – Carol wishes so much that she could be in Jessica’s shoes, but they did agree that Laura should ask one of them for the spanking.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK – “AARRHH!!” it comes from Laura, as it really starts to hurt. Carol takes a little break, where she is feeling Laura’s butt. It is has become warmer, and has gotten a nice light red color:
SMACK SMACK – “That was it” says Jessica, and returns to her seat.
Laura straightens up and faces the other girls. She puts both hands on her butt and tries to ease the pain. Her pants and panties have slipped down to her knees, and her crotch is again fully visible to the others. Laura does not care at the moment - her entire focus is on her butt.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote