View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #32
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 12

The new girl

Chapter 12

Maria picks up Laura’s clothes and throws them at Laura: “Get dressed.”
Simultaneously Jessica leaves the room to transfer the videos to her laptop. She does not want anything to happen to their precious treasure.
Laura slowly raises and turns her back to Maria and Carol. Then she starts to dress. Carol gets a good look at Laura’s tiny smooth butt and thinks: “We are going to see much more of that in the future”.
Jessica has finished with her data transfer and returns to the others: “Now the video is secure.”
Laura whispers: “What are you going to do to me?”
Carol: “We are going to continue the game...”
Maria: “…But we are going to make a few changes”
Laura: “Please!! – can’t we stop now?”
Jessica: “Of course we can’t – now be quiet and listen to the new rules”

Maria: “From now on you are not able to choose Truth or Dare yourself, the person asking are choosing for you”
Laura did not like the tone in Maria’s voice. She starts to get a bad feeling about this. On the other hand she knows deep inside herself that she has no other options than keep playing the game: ”..So I am going to just give a Truth or a Dare to someone?”
Maria: “Close – but there is one more addition to the rules.” Maria is holding a break, watching Laura’s reaction: “From now on - You are the only one doing Truths and Dares”
Laura: “No no no…” and she just sits there staring out into the air.

Carol: “I believe it is my turn. Laura we will start with a Truth, are you ready.”
Laura was certainly not ready, but still she is a little relieved that it is a truth. She had expected another humiliating dare, so she surrenders and accepts: “Yes…”
Carol: “How often do you masturbate? And remember to answer truthfully.”
Laura knows it is questions like this that are coming for her. She really does not want to answer, but she cannot see any other way. After all it is far better sitting here answer embarrassing questions, than doing dares: “I don’t know, not very often.”
Carol: “And how often is that?”
Laura: “Maybe once a month..”
Jessica: “I’m next, another truth – Have you started to get your period?”
Laura: “Yes..”
Maria: “Let’s continue with the truth. When did you have your last orgasm?”
Laura: “Orgasm?” her face turns red again: “I do not think I have tried that yet…”
Maria: “I see I see.” And Laura does not like the smile on Maria’s face.

Carol: “Truth – “What bra size do you use?”
Laura hates this subject her small tits did not need much bra support. She reluctantly answers with a large sigh: “32AA.”
Jessica continues on the same path: “Truth – Have you ever padded your bra?”
Laura does not like where this is going: “No, someone will discover it, so I do not dare to do so.” She has a feeling that the next one will be a dare, where she will be topless again.

For once Laura was wrong. Maria just proceeds with the questions: “Truth – Describe your bathing suits?”
Laura: “I only have one, and it is a black one piece swimsuit.”
Carol: “Once again, Truth – Do you have any high heeled shoes?”
Laura: “No…”
Jessica begins to tease Laura: ”Let me see, what should I choose…” She is looking at Laura, who holds her breath: “Would it be a Truth or a Dare? I will go for another - Truth”. Laura breathes relieved, and Jessica enjoys every moment of her torture: “Do you own any other kinds of lingerie, then the plain white set you are wearing today?”
Laura: “My mother buys my underwear, so no, I only have this kind.”
Jessica is not surprised by the answer and thinks: “Obviously her mother also did that – but maybe we should start to change things?”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote