View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 08:22 AM   #6
germagrimes

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
As punishment, when you try it again, give yourself a fifteen minute hanging or chair wedgie with the mushy banana undies.
ok so, after with first wedgies, i wait 30 minutes before finishing with a 15 minute hanging/chair wedgie. what type of underwear do you want me to wear this time (check my sig)? im also totally up to try something harder for punishment, i updated my dislikes. i also got more bananaps id you want be to use more than one. (if you want to keep it the same, thats cool too, ill try it tonight)

this thread already has quite a few views, if anyone else who sees this wants to give me other dares to try, please post them

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote