View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 07:57 AM   #23
sluttymeowmeow

She pushed me against the corridor near the toilets and fingered me. I was so desperate to cum. I was begging and grinding my needy pussy against her hand. She allowed me to cum and made me clean her fingers in my mouth. She then took me into a toilet stall. She pulled my tits out of my top and pushed me to my knees. She raked her nails across the shaved parts of my scalp as I nuzzled her cock over her skirt and begged to worship it. She allowed me to worship it after recording me beg. I sucked and licked and got my face slapped with her cock. She finally came on my tits and made me lick the cum off my nipples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttymeowmeow View Post
I recently went clubbing as a kinky trans lesbian first date. I feel much safer in gay clubs. My date was a medium height b cup trans butch woman in her late 30s. I wore a tube top with a visible lace halter bralette and tight skinny jeans so my muffin top was sticking out with a leather choker. She thought it was hot and wanted to use it to humiliate me. I had a fresh short mohawk and hoop earrings. No makeup. Knee High boots no heel. We met at a taco shop beforehand to discuss our kinks. I started getting wet because she was touching me casually, especially stroking my head.

We grinding and groping at the club and drinking vodka sodas. She tongue kissed me hard and fucked my mouth on the dancefloor with one leg between my thighs. I was practically humping her and she kept calling me her pet. She loved grabbing my tummy as she ground herself against me.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote