View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 12:41 PM   #21
bourbon2k15

Default #4

Back to back response 2/2

>10
cane on clit. ice cube in ass. Lay perfectly flat on the floor, legs open as wide as possible. keep laying flat for 5 minutes.

>>I lie flat on our floor and open my legs, my pussy lips opening as well and making it easy to whip my clit...if I could aim. I can't see from this angle and end up whipping my pussy lips 6 times as I aim for my sensitive spot. Keeping the theme of 5 I don't move and my Sir stuffs my previously fucked ass with 5 wet ice cubes. My ass drips cold water onto the tile the whole time I hold the vibe in place, cuming 2x

>11
With flogger on the whole tit. Wand while dripping hot wax over your pussy.

>The flogger in my opinion is one of the "lighter" spanking tools but that becomes very untrue when you have beaten tits and nipples like mine. The sting was horrible. I lie on my back and pull my knees up so my pussy is more or less facing the ceiling. Sir had a candle melting when I started my tit whipping. He held the vibe tight to my clit and dripped hot wax onto my wet pussy. Pealing them off was fun tho? I came 3x

>12
Cane on pussy. Then I want you to anal fuck a hot sauce covered dildo while you do your 5 min

>>Caning my.pussy after making it baby smooth with hot wax shouldn't be allowed but here I am, wet cheeks because that hurt like a BITCH. Sir grabbed a medium dildo while I got on my knees, cheek on the floor, and he put 5 drops of tobasco sauce onto the head of the dildo. He didn't spread it around other than rubbing it into my asshole as mock lube before fire fucking me while I came. And came. I came from my ass once. I came 3x /technically/.

Will do next 3 when my asshole doesn't burn anymore.

Total hits: 89
Orgasms: 25
Time vibed: 1hr

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote