View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 02:42 AM   #18
risks

hey guys chapter 11 is a little slow but chapter 12 is going to blow you socks off so if this chapter gets 4 likes before the end of today I will upload it early

Chapter 11

It was December first Lexi and Daniel were in bed watching youtube videos on the TV. Lexi turned to Daniel “so your parents are going on holiday for christmas and you aren't going with them?” asked Lexi.
“Yeah” replied Daniel.
“Well why don’t you come to mine for christmas? I mean you are my boyfriend and I'm pretty sure my parents will be cool with it” asked Lexi.
“I mean if your parents say it’s ok beforehand then sure replied Daniel.
“Yayyyyy” cheered Lexi squeezing him in a big hug and then grabbing her phone to text her parents.

Lexi woke up, she picked up her phone and she had a text from her mum saying everything was okay. Lexi gave Daneil a little shake to wake up “what is it” he asked still half asleep.
“Mum said you're okay to come over for christmas,”Lexi said happily.
“Ok well you need to come to the shops with me so I can get them both presents” said Daniel. After they both had breakfast they went christmas shopping. Daniel bought Lexi’s parents a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates to try and be safe. Eventually december 15th rolled around Lexi and Daniel both got on the train and then Lexi’s parents picked them up from the train station. Daniel went up to Lexi’s bedroom to put his bags in there. There was a big fat black cat sitting on the bed. The cat lifted it’s head to look at him then went back to sleep. “Oh I see you met fatty or his real name Shadow here” said Lexi cheerfully. The cat looked up again and saw that Lexi was there. He stretched hopped off the bed and started rubbing his head on her leg. Lexi crouched down and tickled his head and the cat began to pur.

It was late at night. Lexi and Daniel and her mum were all sat on the sofa watching some rom com from the 90’s on ITV. Lexi and Daniel were underneath a blanket cuddling and Lexi’s mum was fast asleep. Daniel suddenly felt a warm hand touch his penis. He looked at Lexi wide eyed and mouthed “your mum is right there”. She held back a giggle and whispered in his ear “it's fine she is fast asleep” after a few minutes of teasing him and making his dick rock hard the film finished so she decided to stop. Lexi woke up her mum as it was late and everyone decided to go to bed. Daniel carried the blanket out of kindness but also to help hide his erection. Lexi and Daniel got into bed “oh by the way Mum and Dad are going out tomorrow so we are going to have the whole house to ourselves tomorrow so we can have lots of fun” said Lexi with a wink. Daniel lay back wondering what crazy ideas she had planned for tomorrow.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to risks for this post: