Thread: Fiction: Girlfriends Surprise
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 01:09 PM   #9
Tommytomjj

Jay was guided into the shower whilst still naked and blindfolded. He could tell by the texture below his feet where he was and began wondering what they could make him do next. His questions were immediately answered by Megan.

“Okay babe, you’re gonna have a cold shower. However, the rule is you must stay in the shower until your cock goes soft, and of course you are not allowed to cum to do this.” She explained.

“That’s right Jay, we’ve seen how big it can get. Well, how sort of big it can get. Now it’s time to see how tiny it goes. I can’t wait to see this!” Annie chimed in.

Jays look of horror was noticed by all four girls around him. He was absolutely a grower and knew that his cock would be laughed at by all the of girls. Even Meg had never really seen it fully soft. She had obviously seen it after sex, but Jay feared that the cold water would be detrimental to his manhood. They began to giggle as he began to panic.

“Imagine if it’s like an inch!” Kate added. “I honestly think I’ll be able to get my whole mouth around his dick and his balls at the same time!”

Jay was prepared for the worst, but he knew that this would be the last humiliating thing he would have to endure. He agreed to the dare nervously and got ready for the cold water to fall onto his vulnerable body.

“Okay, the water is coming on now” Meg stated.

As she did, the cold water began to pour onto his head, and drip down the rest of his fairly impressive body. It didn’t matter how physically strong he was, the cold water was always going to make him wriggle and shake. He couldn’t relax, his whole body tensed up and the cold water continued pouring on him, and he began to shiver slightly. The girls noticed this and decided that they were going to make it even harder for him since it was potentially his last task. They had brought to the bathroom with them a large bag of ice from the freezer and knew exactly how to use it effective.

“Open wide” Jay heard, too concerned with the cold water to know who said it.

He did as he was told, and three ice cubes were immediately put into his mouth.

“No swallowing, and when they’ve melted you will open your mouth again to let us know we need to refill it.” Demanded Annie.

This just got so much worse. The only warm part of his entire body was his mouth, and now that was the coldest. He was struggling to breathe slightly too since he had to keep his mouth closed entirely, he could only breathe through his nose. The worst part was that his cock was still as hard as ever. He knew that there were still four half naked girls watching him in the shower, and he just couldn’t get that thought out of his mind, meaning his cock would remain hard.

Embarrassingly, his cock had shrunk anyway. Despite still being hard, it was definitely no more than four inches now, and he hadn’t even noticed. His body was fairly numb, so he didn’t notice the shrivelling that was occurring down below. The girls had obviously noticed however, and were silently laughing at their slave’s misfortune, holding up their fingers next to it to compare lengths.

“It looks more like a finger rather than a dick!” Whispered Kate to Annie, causing her to burst out with laughter.

Jay heard this and immediately reached down to his cock, almost as a subconscious reaction to hearing the laughter. Having touched it, he had noticed it’s lack of size, and tried to cover it up. Quickly, a hand reached in and pulled his cold hands away from it, and without anyone saying a word, he never put them back. Jay was at the point now where he knew his place, and would not risk getting another punishment. They had all seen him do more embarrassing things that this anyway.

As he shivered and shook in the shower, another hand reached in near his genitals. This one was holding a hand full of ice, and cupped his balls. Jay noticed the freezing sensation in his balls and jumped. The hand full of ice maintained connection with Jay though, and despite how much he wriggled, he just couldn’t get them off. To try and counter this sensation, Jay opened his mouth to allow three more ice cubes to be put there, hoping that the cold from the new ice cubes would be more noticeable from the ones touching his balls. His logic had gone out of the window, and he was just desperate for his cock to shrink, but it was still hard, and now his balls were in excruciating discomfort.

“Turn around and bend over.” Kate said, without a hint of leniency.

Jay obliged, and the hand by his balls retracted. His bare arse now facing the four girls, he waited to feel what they’d do next. He felt his cheeks spreading, and then suddenly three ice cubes were shoved up his bum hole one after another, like a shotgun had just shot three bullets into his bum hole.

“Okay, back to the regular position.” Kate said.

Jay stood up and turned again, doing as he was told. The freezing sensation in his bum hole was actually enjoyable. It wasn’t sexually overwhelming, it was just nice. This helped Jay to relax somehow, and before he knew it he felt blood flowing away from his dick. He could feel the cold ice inside of him, but it really wasn’t doing much. He dared not smile, and especially not brag to the girls that they’re plan didn’t work, because he was almost done. Another minute or so passed with Jay accustomed to the cold of the shower slightly, and finally his cock was soft enough to pass the test.

“Okay, looks like you’ve finished the dare babe. I’ve never seen a twelve year olds penis before though.” Meg teased her boyfriend.

Jay could only feel shame as he felt the girls staring at his minute cock, waiting for the jokes to start.

“I think I could grow one bigger than that if I wanted to!” Mocked Annie, “seriously Meg, how on earth does he fuck you with that?”

Kate joined in, “its smaller than my pinkie!” She exclaimed as she burst out laughing.

Jay could do nothing but stand and listen to these humiliating comments. The torment went on for some time as the girls all had a go at flicking his tiny willy. Eventually they stopped, and now he thought that he was done, and was allowed to guess and hopefully be free of this torment forever.

“Okay babe, so you’ve completed your dare, which means you would get a guess right now. But.....”

The pause terrified him.

“Don’t worry, you will get a guess, but first Annie needs the toilet....”

—————————— —————————— —————————— —————————— —————————— —————————— —————————— ——————————

Thanks for all of the positive messages, I hope you’re enjoying the story! I’m sorry I haven’t written as regularly recently, I’m going to try and fix that the next few days though.

Also, id like your input again. Does Annie just need a wee or does she need more than that? Let me know either as a reply or private message and I’ll go with what I think would work best for the story based on yours opinions

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: