View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 08:53 PM   #106
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I stand there knowing what to expect, sort of wondering why I am doing this again. The last show was so icky as the first game is explained. I just hope I can go 3 for 3 and take the lead and stay clean.

I step into the tank across from Silly, my feet getting a bit messy right away from the previous rounds. I try to read her and I throw scissors at the same time as her. Instantly the stagehand pushes the pie in my face..."Ughhhh!!" I pout stamping my feet in place in frustration as I wipe my eyes flinging it to the ground

I decide to change to rock for the 2nd throw and that doesn't pay off as before I can react I feel something hit my head as I close my eyes, I notice its chunks of cottage cheese. So gross! I run my hand through my hair. Hoping she sticks with paper I throw scissors and I am right. I then gamble back to rock to win the round. I step out to a laughing crowd wiping cottage cheese through my hair and picking clumps out as adjust my messy shirt andI watch the rest of the game. Happy to get some points but knowing its going to take alot more with another 10 contestants.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote