Thread: Brat Risk
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 07:29 AM   #21
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadomasculine View Post
Ugh, definitely nasty! People talk about washing someone's mouth out with soap but like....the real mouth washing has to happen after bleh. I used a new bar of soap, which meant that it was very big and the sides were still squared. I rubbed it back and forth in my mouth and then held it in for the hole 160 seconds, during which I rubbed it more against my tongue and made sure I got it as far back in my mouth as possible. That meant that my jaw ended up hurting from the size and I also ended up with a lot of soap deep in the grooves of my teeth. I spent quite a while trying to wash it all out of my mouth and spitting out mouthfuls of lather.
Not pleasant; a good punishment!

The other punishments went well. I used a cane rather than my hand for the spankings, because there are other people nearby in my house and I didn't want them to hear. Very mild redness on my ass from that. The lines were simple, and the corner time was boring but reasonable. I knelt with my hands behind my back, facing the wall with no distractions (no music, phone on silent, etc) for the full 9 minutes without a problem.

I made a quick post on my tumblr with some pictures from the punishment, enjoy. It's always hard to take pictures that show the redness of my ass after a spanking because my lighting is terrible and the redness has often faded a bit by the time I manage to get a picture in focus. But you can see a few stripes from the cane in this one, I think. And note the corners of the soap where my teeth carved into it

Thank you! I am very impressed. I love that you took the pictures. It is not something I ask for, a report is enough for me, but I really appreciate it. It adds to the already excellent report. Oh yes, the teeth marks immediately caught my eye. It is really gross, I know. And it’s hard to get the taste out afterwards.
Using the cane was great. I love it, personally, because of the sting it leaves for a while. And I can see the red marks indeed.

You can call yourself an Uber brat now

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post: