Thread: Fiction: The Domination Principle
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 07:50 AM   #2
Thehumantoilet

Default Part ii

PART II
The job of corruption is one of the highest roles in the demonic world. How it works is that scout units find angels in the human world, and a corruptor like myself is sent to- well- break them. It can be pretty horrific. Even with me. I will not abstain from some hardcore shit.

“Muzaki!” says a voice. It takes me a moment to register my undercover name. It’s much less cool than my real name, but oh well. The voice comes from the teacher, asking me a question. I’ve been here as a transfer student for all of two days and I’m already bored. I managed to bag the anime protagonist seat though- at the back next to the window. I peer at the blackboard and say “Forty-five,” in response to the question on it.

This class contains the other members of the band FireWire, who I’m meeting for the first time after school today. There’s a boy called Shiro, a cute nerdy boy with floppy brown hair and glasses. He seems decent, cute like I say. Might suck his dick. Then there is Ryoko, an adorable girl with dyed blue hair and bright innocent eyes and great tits. Finally, Nuzuko, the angel I’m targeting. She’s young, clearly hasn’t been an angel for long. This might be her first mission. Her hair is long and brown, but a determined look takes permanent residence on her countenance. She looks like she may be harder to break, but I’ll get her. Even if I have to break out the really big guns.

The meeting takes place in a room upstairs, so I head up there after school. On the way up, I see Nuzuko.

“Hey! Nuzuko!” I call her over.

“Hi,” she says breezily and lightly, “you’re Muzaki, right? You’re joining FireWire?”

“Yeah,” I say, “on bass guitar.” I figure I might as well start my job now. I flip my hair and unbutton my top button. My perfect body can do the rest. I see her blush very slightly, barely detectable. A good start.

“So,” she says quickly, “where did you come from? You aren’t Japanese but you have a Japanese name.”

Shit, I didn’t think of that. It might have been better to take a western name. “Erm, my mother is Japanese. My father is British. I grew up in London and came here recently.” This explanation seems to suffice. I have to be careful around this one, she’s bright.

Suddenly, and before I can stop it, I feel a little burst of gas escape from my ass. It makes a little squeak and then a smell. Shit. I didn’t mean to fart.

Then I notice something. It’s subtle, but Nuzuko’s only response is to blush again a little, in the same way. Holy balls! Have I just accidentally found her fetish? It’s in that moment that I know what needs doing. She likes farts does she? She’s seen nothing yet….
Thehumantoilet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thehumantoilet for this post: