View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 08:07 AM   #3
katien
getDare Sweetheart

First of all I want to apologize for not updating the first two days, as I told you.
He has given the chance that it has just been to start with this session and the next day, I get a little sick, with a headache, colder than normal, dizziness and general tiredness. But I have taken a COVID test from a pharmacy and it has been negative. I guess these symptoms will go away in a few days.

I started blocking my dick on January 24 at 6:52 am. I sent my first verification image, so that the time began to count down and I spun the wheel of luck for the first time. 12 hours less! It seems that I start with luck, but it is useless since I have the commitment that I will not be able to be blocked for less time, than what we have set as a minimum.

The other 2 turns of the day were having to spend 1 hour being a dog and 50 extra hits to my balls. Being a dog, I have to save it for when I'm home alone, it's something I like to do (although I really like it when I have a dom in person, playing with me... doing it by myself is a bit boring) but logically I can only do it if I have the peace of mind that no one at home is going to see me with my dog ​​mask, being in a doggy position and doing whatever it is that I am doing at that moment. The 50 hits on my balls I did. They were my first so I decided to keep them simple, stretched out on my bed, holding the cage in one hand and slapping my balls one after the other until I hit 50. I wasn't very sore, but it was horny enough to make me angry that I couldn't jerk off at that moment.

Throughout the day I was seeing that the verification image was being verified by many more people than I thought. But at least people seemed sensible, as everyone gave me my first verification image as valid.

The next day, the second day of chastity of this season that I am experiencing, was when I got sick. So, I couldn't enjoy it as much as I would like. I continued of course with my chastity cage on, and tested for the first time on chasterapp how the grooming function works. It works in a very similar way to emlalock with the difference that the webapp itself allows you to take a photo of the password of the box where I keep the keys, that way, the photo remains only in the app, but it is not saved in my telephone. Which makes it that much more exciting. It is also true that it gave me an error so I wrote down the code I had put and wrote to my Keyholder to check if the image had been uploaded correctly. And indeed, despite getting the error, my keyholder was able to access the photograph of the code, which leaves me much calmer when using chasterapp.

It took me 10 minutes and 22 seconds, of the 15 minutes that I have available to clean up. Which I think is pretty good.
That day at roulette I twice got the extra 50 hits on my balls and had to contact my keyholder for a special task.
Since I'm a bit sick, my keyholder made a deal with me and exchanged several of the backlogs he had for 2 hours of corner time in whatever position I wanted (which I'll do when I find something better). I passed him a Github web page that uses tablet, smartphone and PC cameras as motion detectors and my keyholder set up a session that will be the one I have to use to do my cornertime.

That night, I fell asleep without uploading the second verification so when I woke up, it turned out that I was frozen (time was not running) and had spent 1 hour in the pillory, in which 6 more hours of chastity had been added to my counter. The wheel of fortune added another 6 hours to me and my keyholder unfroze the lock manually after several hours frozen, although I can't get used to it, because there will come a time, sooner rather than later, that the only option to unfreeze me, will be the to spin on the wheel of fortune until I get that option.

Last night, despite being somewhat low in spirits because of how I feel, I think that was when I began to be aware of what awaits me. Last night, I had an incredible desire to be able to jerk off, to be able to masturbate. But the cage prevents me from receiving any pleasure on my cock. My dick doesn't belong to me right now, it belongs to gw2270, at least until June 9th.

With an incredible desire to jerk off and without being able to do it, the only stimulus I can give myself is to hit my balls a little. It's the closest I'll get to receiving pleasure for the next few months. The problem is that if I do it with a medium intensity on the mild side, it is true that it gives me a lot of pleasure, but it also makes me want to masturbate even more. And I can't do that. The same thing is happening to me writing all this. I write this and it makes me want to masturbate, but I can't do it, my cock is caged and I don't have permission from gw2270 to be able to take off the cage and masturbate quietly (and I highly doubt that between now and June 9th I will have that permission at some point). moment).

It's hard to put up with when you're so horny and it's even more complicated wearing a chastity cage that you feel on your cock, it makes you horny and makes you even more horny.

For now, I haven't even started hitting the balls of yarn yet. As soon as I feel better, I'll start with it. And I will also put a count of how many busts I have to give myself and how many I have, as well as where my timer is in the Chasterapp session.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to katien for this post: