View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 01:06 PM   #3
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps
Default Part II

Spoiler:
Side note: I wrote both chapters late last night so they may be a bit steam of consciousness still I'd like to know what you guys think. I love feedback. I also know this isn't what most of you are used to but hey it was worth a shot huh?

Cindy couldn’t believe her ears, but the evidence was right in front of her, or more accurately, all around her. Her silver shirt now hung down to the ground covering her entire body. Her arms were barely still in the sleeves.

“What?!” She exclaimed. “Why are you doing this?”

“I think this might be something we both enjoy,” Toni said. “Don’t be afraid I won’t let anything happen to you.”

The odd thing was Cindy didn’t feel any real fear at the moment even as her arms became too small to hold in her sleeves and her shirt billowed around her. Her c cup breasts, or at least what had been c cups when they were full sized, were briefly exposed before she shrank down into the pile of clothing.

Being inside her clothes was odd a bit like being inside a big, silver, tent. She could see daylight from the opening of her shirt and she suddenly realized that the tingling had stopped and she was no longer shrinking.

“Can you get out of there?” She heard Toni’s voice call out. “I had trouble getting out when I tried it.”

Cindy tried to climb out but struggled to pull herself on top of the fabric. Just as she heard the footsteps of Toni coming closer though she managed to crest her old shirt and tumble gently onto the carpet.

“Oh good,” Toni said, stopping where she was.

Cindy’s eyes fell almost instantly on her 5’11” girlfriend. Torri now towered over her. With her eyes forward she could only see her jean clad legs. They were very long and slender. Cindy craned her head upward as the rest of Toni’s body passed before her eyes. The thought of how long it might take to explore that body from top to bottom at her current size was mind boggling.

Cindy suddenly realized that her nipples were standing erect the thought of climbing over Toni at this size had aroused her. Toni was at least 10 times her size, maybe more, or maybe less… Cindy had never done well in math which was why she had majored in business administration-

“So, what do you think?” Cindy was brought out of her revelry as she noticed Toni was now squatting. Her face very close now, Cindy could see those blue eyes sparkling, but she could also see a note of worry, as if seeing her up close really brought home what she had done

“It’s… kinda…” Cindy suddenly realized her fingers were playing with her nipples she stopped and covered herself, more out of embarrassment at what she had just been doing than desire to hide from Toni. Her body held no mysteries to Toni, at least until now…

“If you don’t like it I can reverse it right now,” She said suddenly seeming to regret her boldness. “I should’ve told you what would happen I…” Cindy’s next words almost surprised herself.

“No, it’s fine,” She said. “This is… kinda cool, but um why did you do this to me? And how come you can understand me shouldn’t my voice just be a squeak at this size?”

Toni suddenly turned red.

“Well,” She said her voice a bit higher than normal. “Denis told me that this device somehow accounts for the size change and makes modifications to the vocal cords so whoever is, well shrunk can be heard just like they were regular sized

“As for what I plan to do well… he and his wife were having trouble finding the spark and… they tried using this thing,” She indicated the “camera”. “On each other, they’d…” she turned a deeper shade of red. “Explore each other’s bodies, Dennis um, told me it completely revitalized their sex life and their marriage. I thought maybe if we tried it…”

A powerful tingle ran through Cindy’s body, and this time it didn’t have anything to do with the shrinking device, she could feel herself beginning to get wet. Toni wanted Cindy to explore her at this size.

Cindy realized that she would barely be able to see over Toni’s pubic mound at this size and that it would take both hands to fully play with either of her nipples…

Cindy realized she was now fully wet and her own nipples tingled like mad.

“OK.” She said

“OK?” Toni’s voice, for the first time, betrayed her own arousal. “you mean.”

“Yeah,” Cindy said. “I’m willing to try anything to stay with you,” she paused. “And I really have missed that body of yours.” Toni blushed a little then offered her hand for Cindy to step into. Cindy shook her head.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” She asked teasingly.

“Huh?” Toni said, confused. “Well if I’m going to be exploring I’d like there to be something for me to explore, plus I’m already naked it’s not fair.”

“W-what are you saying?” Toni asked.

“You need to lose the clothes.” Cindy said grinning.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote