View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 12:35 PM   #28
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
After you love anal and I want you to use it more my name for you is "little buttslut"

As said little buttslut need to put some more attention to her butt. So count how often you use the toilet during the day. This number is the time in minutes buttslut has to fuck her ass before using the shower in the morning.

Also to make your your stay in the bathroom to use the toilet more humiliating you have to follow this rules too.
At home you also have to wear your ballgag so you drool over yourself while on the toilet.
At home and outside: From now on you need to carry nipple clamps with you, because after stripping naked, you have to put one on each nipple and one on your pussy (best on your clitoris) before you are allowed to use the toilet or shower
buttslut only has one pair of clamps, is it ok if buttslut uses a clothes peg on her clit instead?

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote