View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 05:09 AM   #42
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lost control x

I had to complete 8 edges. I was lying in my bed under the blanket. I pulled my tights down and started edging by fucking my wet pussy with my fingers. I had to take long gaps between two edges to calm down as I was so close.

Just as I finished the 6th edge, I knew I was going to pee right there on the spot. There was no controlling, I was at the the point of no return. I pulled my tights up and ran into the washroom. There was no way I could wet my bed.

My roommates were in deep sleep so I tried not to make a single sound to wake them up. As soon as I reached the toilet, I pulled my tights down and lost all control. There was absolutely no time to think or log in here or ask for permission.

Does this count as peeing without permission? If yes, I'm okay with a punishment for breaking the rule as you guys see fit x

I was too sweaty and dirty being in the same clothes from the day before that I decided to take a shower. In the shower, I completed the last 2 edges that were remaining.

I had breakfast and had a cup of coffee that I made with it. Since there wasn't any outfit rule posted yet I've chosen to wear light blue tights black crop top and a normal bra and panties.

Should i keep the panties or no? No vote this time, the first response will be final.

I've just left my dorm and now I have a relatively low urgency to pee but I'm extremely horny with all the edging and would really like to cum asap xx

Getting on with the remaining tasks now!

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote