View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 11:05 AM   #223
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
Ahh, I will be on the road during this one and unable to join! I learned a ton last time. It was fun, and I hope lots of people do it again.

In the meantime, I'll try to make up for it here in the thread.
That's a shame because I would have loved to see you there again. But maybe next time!

As adult men, you've presumably been peeing standing up for quite some time, and have significant skill and practice with it by this point.

1) On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate the daily difficulty of keeping the stream contained within the bowl (ie: no splashing onto the floor)?
1. This is not difficult at all honestly. I can even do it without touching.

2) Do certain things make it harder to aim? What are they?
Maybe it's a little harder (no pun intended) with morning wood but then I just push it down and, no problem either.

3) Have you ever done something really fun as a result of being able to aim/pee standing up?

I have given myself a golden shower and peed directly into my mouth which I guess is a little easier to do if you're a guy. But I'm not sure if you would classify this as 'fun'.

Girls, if you had to orgasm 5000 times in as short a time period as possible, how long do you think this would take you and how would you feel about this challenge?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote