View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 11:52 PM   #34
AmberCrystal88
Account Banned

what kind of exposure do you crave? (public, semi-public, online, etc.) Public or semi-public

what is your gender identity? sexuality? I'm a horny bag of bones (one of them gets bigger when I'm excited) (((I just thought of this line! lol I love it)))

what is your kinky identity? (ie: sissy, little, slave, etc.) sissy

do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they? Nope

what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure? Please see links in my sig - sorry for the extra effort on your part, but that's easiest...

what do you like most about being exposed? The risk and on-the-spot "oh shit" potential

if public/semi-public:
what kind of places do you have access to and feel comfortable doing dares in? Community parks or shopping malls... Or, see below...

any other requests, preferences, or anything i should know? I am travelling next weekend... The people I see don't know me and will never see me again... I'm sure you see what I'm getting at...

Will provide proof to OP, and willing negotiate with OP for them to share it, otherwise I will assume proof would be kept private, but OP is invited to simply state whether or not I complied.

RIP any outstanding dares and challenges... Sorry.

I'm just going to leave my blog entries as they are and just let everything float until I maybe come back some day.

Thank you, gD community, for the friendship and fun.
AmberCrystal88 is offline   Reply With Quote