View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #1
forjoydivision

Default Strip Skype Rock Paper Scissors

I’m not sure if this is the place to post this, its my first time posting something like this. Its a dare game suggestion but I can move it if need be.

Very simple strip game that I saw the general idea for in kinktalk, but this version is a bit more structured.

Basically two players on Skype play rock paper scissors - easy stuff. Each player begins wearing the same number of items of clothing (t-shirt, bra (if male, an undershirt can substitute if need be), jeans/pants/tights/etc, underwear, socks would each count as one item, etc). Agree on the number of items before hand.

For each round of rock paper scissors, the loser has to remove one piece of clothing (players can decide before hand if the loser is allowed to pick the piece of clothing they remove).

The person with no clothing left is the loser, and they have to do one dare on cam (within their limits, of course). Play as many rounds as you like!

EDIT: To make this easier for people to find someone to play with, you can fill this out.

Name/nick:
Will play with (gender):
Timezone:

Last edited by forjoydivision; 12-22-2013 at 08:42 PM.
forjoydivision is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to forjoydivision for this post: