View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 06:10 AM   #1
Naughtyslave1307
Prodigy

Default An IRL Easter Egg Add Thread!

Well, since my profile picture was me in a bunny suit I and I’ve seen such great ideas for Easter add threads why not try a quick and simple one of my own! And seeming how my bunny tail plug just came in the other day it works out pretty good! And I thought of this idea too late last year and don’t wanna miss out again!

It’s pretty simple! You choose 1 of 3 keywords

Plug- Adds 1 hour I have to wear my bunny tail plug

Crack- Adds 1 egg I have to crack over my head

Wear- Adds 1 Hour I have to be wearing my bunny suit

Now for the IRL Easter egg hunt!

With your post you can add a simple quick dare i.e. 5 deep throats, or 50 spanks, or ride dildo for 5 min, stuff like that, I will write them down in little pieces of paper and put them in these Easter eggs I have! I will then pull them out randomly and do the task(s) that I grab! I will have 3 eggs that say “Safe” on them and I have to keep going till I get all 3! And 1 Egg will have “Start over” where I have to put all eggs I found back(Will still have to do the task for them!) and start all over! I will also be wearing my bunny suit the whole time

If you manage to fill all the eggs with dares! 14 dares needed! I will go to a field throw all the eggs around and do the hunt outside! Breaking my public limit!(no tasks will be done outside just me in a humiliating bunny suit looking for eggs)

Good luck and the thread closes once Easter is over! Also no double posting!

Pm Dares (A shocking new dare!)

Shopping Trips in a skirt and diaper: 0/6

Toys

Stuck in Panties and girly socks Till Nov. 14 2026
Panties: 90 (Currently Wearing Pair #25)
Socks: 54

Kik: Pure_ledgend

0/2856 Ball Punches
0/2756 Whips to ass
0/5712 Spanks
Naughtyslave1307 is offline   Reply With Quote